FanFiction.Net
for Delicate

2/6/2023 c1 wave.emma
Hi author! I'm a talent scout from another novel app and we are currently looking for writers to join us! Please reach me on IG editorwn . emma or PM me for more info, thanks! :)
3/24/2022 c4 asia.joanna.7334
Omg omg Omg Omg Omg Omg i love it Really love this chapter I hope you update really soon i wil Day
3/23/2022 c3 asia.joanna.7334
Omg omg Omg Omg Omg Omg i love it
3/23/2022 c4 Momma Laura W
Sweet little piece!
3/15/2022 c2 asia.joanna.7334
Omg omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg i love it Really love this chapter I hope you update really soon
3/15/2022 c2 2Sunflower Fran
That was so good, it all happened just right. Bella want to share her music and her happiness.
3/14/2022 c2 Debbie Hicks
3. Chapter 3. That Bella hired a teenaged nanny was Bree Tanner herself who pooped her diaper Phe-yew she smells like pig pen in a barn holy feathers P-U then Diego he's bathing what is that scent hi Betty it as her nickname with help got her weight in shape, she's teething again uh oh diaper change her hair looks ringed you are married yes meet my husband ugh meet her too late now belch holy quackers so they she's too young for teeth uh oh bath time for her Momma Mia what a huge but larger home it's teething in babies and infants she just grew hair then were conjoined merging with theirs oh no not them here suddenly Garrett crunched Yah hooey! My Foot Betty Loves Your Goofy Yell giggling more ouch good god oh a baby hold it nice jeans and t-shirt watch it she's Adorable KRUSHERS hold it as their live-in nanny in high school hired in case of a hello yeah Bree their private nanny what is she hired a high schooler to move in with her boyfriend meet Diego Torres hi gladly jeeze so they with best friends but were aboard don't drop her oops we are going on a Vacation so then merged with both it roared from here then roaring finally reached Rye at night night fell in a rest stop Strom was snoring then it nuked freely was both but it cause with theirs in theirs crap a House-RV Paul with his wife woke up Strom look at yourself Momma Mia it's Betty found this toy a child going to be a kid she's hungry again keep it down from here good lord man I Overslept in here but it as all of it it's RV's as all of them, merged but it happened people had kids in here what is that we are camping here.
3/13/2022 c1 Sunflower Fran
Great start. I love Taylor and Joe. Can't wait for more of this.
3/13/2022 c1 asia.joanna.7334