FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Invitation Letter

4/6 c4 54EdTheBeast
Really? This is so messed up that it is a comedy more than anything else. After all Harry had already met Neville and Hermione, so what was going on in the Hogwarts part?
2/13 c6 Libby
great premis,but reads like a teens school report.
I got lost several times.

I can't say much ,I can't write...
2/5 c3 Doctor Lumos
Okay, I am enjoying this story but what happened at the end of this chapter? Snape was sacked and took a job as Potion Master for Lucius Malfoy, then suddenly he is DADA professor at Hogwarts. Potter gave Hermione Granger and her family protection making them vassals, then suddenly they do not know each other when she is crying in the bathroom? I also see nothing that he murdered Snappe, he stunned him and Snape was still unconsious.
2/4 c1 AQUA FIRE PHOENIX
I am totally confused
12/4/2023 c1 50AslansHow24
awful. Harry already met Hermione and Neville, and Snape was sacked so what the hell is going on
11/19/2023 c4 Bobs-Me-Uncle
You need to edit and reload. You appear to have mashed two of your fics together screwing up this plot in the process. You're having crossover and inconsistencies.
11/17/2023 c6 sthrobbins
This work has the most unreliable narrator I've ever encountered. Ford Maddox Ford step aside; you've been replaced, and not in a good way.
10/5/2023 c4 kawikanala
Crawley is in West Sussex not Surrey.
8/12/2023 c6 Lord Harry Potter-Black
I like the idea for this story but it feels disjointed.
6/18/2023 c1 houselord76
This had the elements to be a good story but lacked a consistent plot. Too many plot jumps and reversals left a lot of confusion and I thought it might be a collection of different stories at first until the operation of a time turner was used to explain any inconsistencies in the plot.
5/16/2023 c1 Andrew234
so many jumps in logic it's been 10 years and she couldn't figure about sirius black but 30 seconds with Dumbledore she's cracked it
3/11/2023 c6 11Fishturbine
This story has the potential to be good. Unfortunately it doesn't make sense. The plot is all over the place and events happen over and over again without explanation.
2/28/2023 c1 Abstract01
fyi,
it should be provide wolfsbane for three days during every full moon. An evolution of the moon lasts 28-29 days, while most months have 30-31 days. Just as happens with paydays (you sometimes get five in a month), at times there are two full moons in a month.
2/20/2023 c4 Guest
How can Dumbledore lose the same Time Turner twice? You cannot keep you plotline straight!
2/20/2023 c4 Guest
Correction; in the 'Potter-Verse', Godric's Hollow is based in Wales; Harry Potter is actually Welsh!
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »