FanFiction.Net
for The Cure

12/20/2022 c16 octaru
Thanks for the chapter ️
12/20/2022 c16 2kmate1222
I think Loki done cocked up.
12/19/2022 c10 kmate1222
Oh~? I wouldn't mind adding Freya, but only with quite some development. Good job convincing commissioner-san.
12/19/2022 c9 kmate1222
Holy fuck? Awesome dude!
12/18/2022 c16 ineedmoresaintquartz
Author, maybe you need the cure instead of Alfia with how often you seem to be getting sick.
Jokes aside, I hope you start feeling better and don't push yourself too much this month trying to make up for a lack of uploads, we're perfectly happy waiting for you to take things at a pace you're comfortable with.
12/18/2022 c16 Ectric
Thanks for the chapter. I have an incredibly hard time believing Loki could sneak up on Alfia, a Level 7 adventurer. The rest of the chapter was pretty cool though.
12/18/2022 c16 pix25
Damn, I finished the chapter already, way too quick.
12/18/2022 c16 codywhite162
This was truly an amazing chapter and I cannot wait to read more. Also I hope that you recover!
12/17/2022 c16 T-B-R
lol Loki done goofed!
12/17/2022 c16 8Quathis
Oh Bell, you have now become subject to the teasing of your elders. Be brave young man with the embarrassment to come. Though very good setup for just how he ran into his friends in the Dungeon. Until next time.
12/17/2022 c16 ethan.lukkar
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
12/16/2022 c16 MereC55
Please make sure that you take care of yourself. I know you've had a lot to deal with from what you just said, and some sad stuff. I'll see a prayer for you, and please just take it easy. Blessings.
12/16/2022 c16 1shinkitori
hope you’re doing better, looking forward to seeing more chapters!
12/16/2022 c16 IJN Suzutsuki
Here lies Loki, she groped the wrong person.
12/16/2022 c16 1JintoLin
Sure everyone points out the fact that Alise and Ryu along with Rivira are going to be transferring to join Bell but what about the Syr reaction that Bell might of killed her or seriously harmed her if he was not with his two friends as well as super tired...that seems to be the more important thing here as i expect Loki to gravel and try to make up a regret she has had for a while

This chapter proving once again why Alise is the best girl/sister/friend in the series :D Also thanks to Finn for releasing them sooner than expected as that little trip continued to pile up the bad luck then threw more on top of it after leaving the dungeon. Would say Bell could use a hug but Alfia might murder said person that tries :P

Hope things get better for you at home as thats a lot of heart ache and stress
437 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »