FanFiction.Net
for Falling into the Lands Between

6/25/2023 c1 Dakota madness
looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarrisa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to. ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow...
My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause,
4/26/2022 c1 7thewolfgod99
THE LEGEND NEVER DIES! THEY BUFFED ULTRAS!

Tbh tho, giant dad build is not going to be meta, it's going to be relatively weak, no true combo, zweihander being the worst Ultra-er, colossal GS, and mages being a thing...Giantdad is going to be something that wrecks casual mage builds, through skill, rather than meta.
4/19/2022 c1 Anonymous
On the story:
Great story, paragraphs are a bit too long. I'd certainly read a lot more of it. Maiela is an excellent character with a clear voice, and Ruby is written well.

On the author's note:
A lot of people seem bizarrely hateful towards Malenia, in spite of her fight being about as difficult as the rest of the bullshit superbosses(eg: Placidusax, Mohg, Midir, Nameless King, Orphan of Kos, Demon of Hatred, etc) and her lore being a bog-standard mashup of "arrogant swordsman" and "lone warrior with a dark power". Her gimmick is a bit on the annoying side, but it's nothing compared to some bosses.

I also don't get the whole "using divine powers is cheating" thing. It's a war, they weren't having honorable fights. They were gathering whichever fools would follow them and sending them into the grinder for personal power. Like, the fight was between an amoral walking biohazard with an attitude problem and a warmonger who decided that halting all movement of celestial bodies had no negative effects, both of whose stated goal is taking over the world. There's no moral high ground there. She just stopped holding back, and the fight was a draw, a draw that left one crippled and mad and the other purposeless and without her brother.

Like, I find the demigods compelling, and some are sympathetic, but they started a war because they wanted power. The only ones who have any claim to any moral high ground at all are Ranni and Morgott, and that's tenuous at best.

Granted, your opinion is weirdly common, so maybe there's something that I missed.

Also, Roderika best girl.

Final note:
I'm going to read that Dark Souls fic you wrote. If its quality is the same as this, I know I'll like it for sure.
4/10/2022 c1 Escalante
fascinating
4/8/2022 c1 8Jebest4781
Will be interesting to see what’ll be done from this.
3/31/2022 c1 Guest
What spells are good for pve, currently I'm doing a bleed build but I'm thinking of switching to magic and the Darkmoon greatsword
3/29/2022 c1 6Krionik
Interesting start, I’m eager to see more if you get around to writing it. :)
3/25/2022 c1 7Savior16
how did her powers still work if aura only works inside remnant?
3/22/2022 c1 General Shepherd
Ok, now i just want to see Giantdad pawn some casuals from Remnant with his mighty Zweihander now.
Imagining him going "Well, what is it?" over someone from RWBY puts a smile on my face.
3/24/2022 c1 ihatepeople123
This is awesome, if you decide to turn this into a full story that would be amazing. Obviously that’s kinda difficult right now while we are still figuring out all the lore but once we get more I would love to see this story grow!
3/23/2022 c1 Dalivan
Didn't she nuke Radhan twice with scarlet rot before they both had to be dragged out of there?
3/22/2022 c1 Skeletalrepublic
rather captivating work Joe, I am quite impressed by this one.

I will say, as weird as it is Ruby on her own is one of my favorite things. There's very few good fanfics where Ruby is the only one from her team dragged into the unknown.

Ruby Rose is held together by her team all the time and they make for great support. But when you take them away from Ruby you're left with an introverted girl who can be very fearful girl without those supporting her.
3/22/2022 c1 Argorok
Interesting concept, hope you actually turn this into a story someday.
3/22/2022 c1 1Wizardwolf 1020
Imagine her interactions and meetings with Blaidd. Especially when consider that Ruby Rose’s character is obviously based off of Little Red Riding Hood.
3/22/2022 c1 1Alby199800
Radahn best boss! (Poor guy, sniff). If any other Elden Ring fanfiction come out i assure you that i will come and read it all!

I will wait the next chapter with bated breath.
18 Page 1 2 Next »