FanFiction.Net
for Found

11h c1 28thoughts-of-joy-dreams-of-love
What a sweet story! I love that Georg decided to go to the abbey himself, and I love even more that she was already on her way back to him. Just a very serendipitous moment. The way he told the children was also super cute and, I think, very in-character for him to tease them like that lol. Great work!
3/9/2023 c1 Guest
thanks for the rewrite
8/20/2022 c1 147rebecca-in-blue
What a lovely take on Georg realizing his feelings sooner. It was so interesting to see him take the initiative of going to the abbey himself, and I think this version of events is less schmaltzy and less embarrassing for the Baroness. The kids were great, especially that conversation Georg overhears towards the beginning. Wonderful work.
8/4/2022 c1 Chacha
Wow! Great story. I wish you have more chapters. Like it a lot.
4/28/2022 c1 33Lauryn Vi
This is such a lovely little piece! Love the conflict between his head and his heart and the way we get to see his thoughts “catch up”. The children made me lol, and the “reveal” was just the cutest! Thank you for this sweet story.
3/31/2022 c1 lovemycastle
so great! now, i have to watch it again!
3/27/2022 c1 Guest
What a delight to find this sweet story. Thank you for writing and sharing!
3/25/2022 c1 Guest
Beautiful!
3/25/2022 c1 ReverendCaptain
This is such a lovely story! I especially like the parts where Georg keeps finding himself lost in memories of Maria when he is in the place where those memories happened. The lake, the terrace, the foyer, etc. More please!
3/26/2022 c1 BrittanyLS
Absolutely perfect! Thank you for the smile while reading this!
3/26/2022 c1 1reisova
Good story thank you
3/25/2022 c1 1GP88
Aww, that was lovely! I could see it all happening as I read. Thank you!
3/25/2022 c1 sasans
Very, very nice little story and yes we need that right now.