for This Is My Path

11/29/2019 c1 dithyakaumadi.dk9627
This is so beautiful..
8/9/2016 c1 6OrigamiStarz
Beautifully written, one of the best friendship fics I've read.
9/26/2015 c1 LegolaslovesME
Beautiful, exept middle -earth is not our world. I think Tolkien meant it to be another world that is forever in the middle ages. Still, it was beautiful. So meaningful!
3/24/2014 c1 Starshadow
So emotional and touching, I think this is the best friendship story ever! Keep it up, please.
12/26/2013 c1 Guest
So touching...more please?
12/4/2013 c1 Guest
A little confusing, but very, VERY, awesome!
5/28/2012 c1 5Lindir's Ghost
I read this quite a long time ago, and it shocked me to realise I did not review first time round. Terribly sorry *guilty smile*.

This is one of the best one shots I have ever read. It is emotional, intriguing, and original. Elves in the modern-day world? Normally badly done, but you have brought a reality to them that makes them stand out, yet fit, if you understand where I am coming from. And as for Brian, being an echo of Estel ... really wonderful.

In short, I loved it, and it is going in my C2.

Thank you!

Ghost
4/2/2009 c1 Ne'ith5
I love this tale of modern day elves, and a never forgotten friendship. It is certainly one of the best LOTRS stories I've read. I do hope you write more perhaps make it a series. In any case thank you for writing.
3/17/2009 c1 11Ohtar Vicky
wow! your writing is so good!

I loved this! :)
3/29/2008 c1 42StarLight9
This is beautiful! Forgive me I can't say more, but I'm crying so much right now!
12/5/2007 c1 7Arlad
Just found this, and I loved it :) Really gorgeous, loved the idea and the characterization. Wonderful story!

Hugs,

Arlad
7/10/2007 c1 34Ecri
I really liked this one. It was well thought out, and certainly well executed. I like that you added the bit at the end from Legolas' point of view.

Your descriptions of the scene, physically and emotionally, brought the story to life. Well done!
12/4/2006 c1 5light soceress
this is really good. it has depth and meaning in it. Great stories. on a rank 1-10 (1 being the lowest). i would give this an 11
11/13/2006 c1 Midnight Promise
Hey,

When I read this fic, I instantly liked it. It was well written, little mistakes, and did I mention it was great?

;D

I hope to read more,

InuNightWalker
8/18/2005 c1 KeshieShimmer
Lovely, excellent, innovative. I so very much enjoyed this piece.
28 Page 1 2 Next »