for Myths and Legends 1: The Misspoken Curse

6/2/2005 c2 Delete This Account You Wanker
And then? This story is great! I need to know what will happen! Please update!
9/16/2004 c1 7Didaskaleinophobia
I have a question. Do you ever plan on updating this story?
2/17/2004 c3 Kryptos Oxys
i loved your story and would like to ask, if you still do not have one by now, will you please consider having me as your beta. Pretty please? With a giant cookie cake on top?
7/22/2003 c2 23alydhe
Cool, go Hary! Girl-after-a-sex-change power! lol.
7/12/2003 c1 13chibidark angel
o my gosh, this looks so good! Oh, I love that myth, and hey, it could be true, it’s a really pretty story, and come on, at least it made for an interesting class! Oh, ron and hermione are so cute together, always fighting and all that, it’s adorable, and oh, heehee, go ron! A kiss is the perfect way to shut her up and yeah, harry always was the smart one, goody! Oh, that bastard wormtail, coming back to hogwarts, o, someone needs to smack him, and then the stupid man went and sneezed when he was saying the spell, that just cannot be good, na-ah, not at all! Speaking of which, what was he trying to do at first? And what did he end up doing? What’s happened to harry? Oh, Sirius and remus are there? Yeah, they are so cute, are they together, cause that’s really pretty you know! Oh, does harry have wings, is that it? and oh, is he like eros or psyche? That would be so cool! Oh, I cannot wait to read more, this is so pretty and cute and brilliant and I really wanna read more, pleeze continue soon! Farethee well! ^_^
7/2/2003 c1 2KaylaisEvenstar
cool fic so far, hope you update soon! you write very well
7/1/2003 c1 11Nez
O_O Wow. NICE. Very interesting concept- can't wait to see what you do with it! I like your writing style, too... especially the desciption of Professor Binns. ^_^ Hee. Cute! Please continue!
7/1/2003 c1 5Kimmy15
It's very great! I like the idea! I hope to see more soon!
7/1/2003 c1 1PeachDancer82
I'm just a little confused but I like your style so I'm going to keep reading. Keep up the good work and update soon, ciao
6/30/2003 c1 7Weeping Angel
This is looking quite interesting. I've always liked Greek Mythology, especially Phyche and Eros. I cant wait to see what you do with this. Please update soon.