FanFiction.Net
for Along Came a Spider 2

12/1/2023 c18 1divyvicki
Wonder who that could be!
12/1/2023 c17 divyvicki
Sounds like a fun evening!
12/1/2023 c16 divyvicki
Al is such a hoot!
11/30/2023 c48 EdwardsVampTramp
God, Roy is such a slug! I think he's holding something over or hiding something from Alice.
Wanna bet Carlisle steals from the McCarty's?
Happy writing if you get a chance!
11/27/2023 c48 dfuerman
LOVE this story! I can't wait for update!
11/27/2023 c48 1Alice's White Rabbit
Oh, Bella and Jason have their work cut out for themselves, dealing with Roy Sr. I hope they can nail him for something shady.

Thanks!
Sally
11/27/2023 c48 1Azlady2003
the more and more I read I wouldn't be shocked if Roy turns out to be bellas father and that's why he makes the comments he does and is so invested...maybe he wants Bella to take over the company from Alice and that's why he has hinder her...hoping Bella can team up with Bella and win Roy at his game
11/27/2023 c48 NeeNee246
I love this story! ;)
11/26/2023 c48 MamaJoyof3-ObsessedMama
I’m still not liking the Roy situation! I’m so afraid his going to do something to hurt someone.

I like Bella and Jason’s relationship, but I think he truly regrets letting her go.
11/26/2023 c48 Cullenosopy
Thank you!
11/26/2023 c48 SeptemberGirl 7
I think Bella is playing with fire…Jason warned her, not to mention she is pregnant and could put the baby at risk. I bet Roy has the office bugged. Wait until Edward hears about this!
There are so many twists and turns in this story…still wondering about that blood type.
Carlisle is missing…desperate for cash…and how will he react to the news that Edward is married!?

Yes…I am reading and loving your new story!
Thanks so much.
11/26/2023 c48 Team66fan
Absolutely love this story and the latest plot twists!
11/26/2023 c48 3Evelyne-raconte
Roy is more like a dangerous mafia type of character.
Does he have blood on his hands too ?
Excellent chapter, as always.
Thank you for sharing.
11/26/2023 c48 lillianolivia.white
Congratulations again on your new grandaughter. Of course the chapter was informative and fabulous. I agree with Bella that Carlisle will reach out to Em’s mom Lucy. The tracker is a great idea. Roy might have more money, pull and experience being sneaky; but Bella is a force to be reckoned with herself. Especially with Jason to back her up and give advice. I hope Leah does move to Dallas. She is allways fun to be around. Thank you for this post! I am getting alerts both on the app and my Gmail acct.
11/26/2023 c48 Zveka
Alice need to take her rightful place, with Alice by her side Bella could stop this prick
3,019 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »