FanFiction.Net
for Along Came a Spider 2

4/21/2022 c1 seven9v
Great communication between them in this chapter. Happy to see this being a healthy, mature relationship. Can’t wait to see how Jake reacts, especially when Spider fires him!
4/14/2022 c1 1Alice's White Rabbit
Great to have this story back for part two! That conversation between Edward and Bella about possible trades was great. I'm glad Bella was totally honest. And, she's right-Jacob is only out for himself. Can't wait to hear what Carlisle has to say about this!

Thanks!
Sally
4/13/2022 c1 1jlap.mypersonalfiles
I sooo love this story.
4/12/2022 c1 2That'sMzPeachesTYVM
I can’t wait for Jake to say the wrong thing to Edward. I see him roasting in the ‘fire.’ LMAO
‘You’re fired, Jacob. Be gone!’
4/11/2022 c1 Cina's
I sure loved this chapter. Glad they communicated and figured out together what was best for them. Jacob and Carlisle are going to be pissed and I’m sure won’t hold back. Looking forward to some shenanigans in Mexico.
4/11/2022 c1 TheGreenPanther
Good communication between them this chapter. That's great to see. :o)
4/11/2022 c1 2NKubie
Congratulations again on your TFFA win! It's well-deserved!

I think it's smart to make this book 2. Lots of story to tell and I'm loving every step they take toward their future together! I especially love that Bella spoke her mind about Jake and Carlisle. It's about time! I agree that Jake will probably be fixated on that "we" in the text. Ha!

As always, thank you for taking me along for this journey!
Stay safe and well!
xo
Nan
4/11/2022 c1 fuz
Lovely!
I am so glad to read this.
A very mature and relaxed couple.
Thank you.
4/10/2022 c1 JasmineAlexis
I’m so glad Bella was honest with Edward. Especially about Jake in Carlisle. So glad they’re able to get away and unplug. Also glad that they worked through that conversation which was tough but needed to be had. Looking forward to the next chapter.
4/10/2022 c1 24gabby1017
I wanna go to Mexico and vacation it up... The chapter was great. I love that Edward easily listened to Bella. He gave Jacob's ideas the heave-ho. And maybe, Edward will finally see where Daddy Dearest needs to mind his own business.
4/10/2022 c1 rochinha058
Yay glad you started the sequel
4/10/2022 c1 shadow405
I’m glad they are staying Dallas. And I’m especially glad that Edward has someone totally loyal to him for a change. Bella’s points were all valid. I know it’s getting more common for players in all sports to jump teams, chasing either more money or a better chance at a championship. And with limited playing years, who can blame them. But from a fan pov, it sucks. I'm a baseball fan, sorry, but it is also a team sport and I see what it’s like for the team to have to learn new chemistry every year. Plus i have to learn new players. It’s hard to get attached to players knowing they may leave and they don’t have any true loyalty to the team.
Meanwhile, I’m glad Bella and Edward are getting their first vacation. It sounds like a spring break for grownups. Hopefully nobody gets in too much trouble.
4/10/2022 c1 debslmac
Looking forward to more
4/10/2022 c1 mnnlisa
Family first. Good for Edward. I bet Jacob drops him.
4/10/2022 c1 misguided-conspiracy-rains
Eeeekkk! So happy to have Doc and Spidey back so soon!
3,019 « Prev Page 1 .. 188 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 .. Last Next »