FanFiction.Net
for Along Came a Spider 2

11/6/2023 c11 Moltz
This will be another trying week as Bella’s parents navigate a new city and doctors.
11/6/2023 c10 Moltz
Bella takes much longer to get to the mental space that Edward finds so easily.
Rent the house to her parents.
11/6/2023 c9 Moltz
The guys are learning to really have each other’s backs.
The no alcohol for both of them is going to make Rose suspicious.
11/6/2023 c8 Moltz
Negotiations between Edward and Bella are so easy?
11/6/2023 c46 SeptemberGirl 7
I am so glad I checked to see if you updated…I too have NOT been receiving any FF notifications.

WOW…more twists and turns in this chapter!
Roy seems dangerous…I hope Bella tells Edward about his threats because he is trouble…even worse than Carlisle. Speaking of which…where is he?
And what’s up with the blood type! Charlie isn’t her father? IF that’s the case…I cannot imagine the stress and upset this will have on Bella.
I signed up for alerts on YOUR website…Thank you so much!
11/6/2023 c7 Moltz
Time away from the team is good.
Did Edward grab everything Bella might need?
DeeDee is super cute.
Jess is off the rails when intoxicated.
Angela is officially an outsider looking in, time to leave her behind.
11/6/2023 c6 Moltz
The team will struggle to find a winning path if James and Ben don’t figure out a way to fix this.
Angela is not the issue. She isn’t a part of their world. She will have to find a way to blend in knowing she will only ever be friends with Jessica.
11/6/2023 c5 Moltz
The tenacity to succeed is back in full force. Dr. Bella Swan is going to take the media to a new level.
Hopefully Emily will figure out Sam is using her to cover up his shady dealings.
Bella needs to call her lawyer to make sure the images captured by Diana and Sage are protected and private property.
11/6/2023 c4 Moltz
The new cover for Sports Illustrated, Hockey world, and any other magazines I can make up. Hahaha
11/6/2023 c3 Moltz
Weddings and commitments seems to be the theme of this chapter.
11/6/2023 c2 Moltz
James, James, James…..the little head is taking over for the big head. He’s going to cause a rift within the team. Ben is an enigma. What’s his problem with Angela?
Now Bella’s the go to when the guys are experiencing girl troubles, lol.
11/6/2023 c1 Moltz
I’m still trying to figure out Ben…..
This is going to be a great vacation for each couple. Hopefully a better bonding experience for the team.
11/5/2023 c46 EdwardsVampTramp
Roy is as sleazy as Carlisle!
11/4/2023 c46 Mistydeb
Oh my, Roy definitely raises hackles…hes a dangerous, vindictive guy. I hope someone manages to put him down a peg or two. FanFiction is still being a pain and story alerts are not even going to my account half the time and when they do they are delayed by days. Hope you are still managing to get traffic on your fics. Debbie
11/3/2023 c46 GottaLoveFanFiction
Really not liking Roy. He might be worse than Sam! I was told I was B from my mom. Wasn’t until I got pregnant that I found I was AB. But my twin is B. So I can see where mistakes can be made. And I know nothing of /- so you’ll have to educate. Sounds like if parents are both then kids are too, much like if two blue eye people only make blue eye kids. But two brown eye people can have a mix. Again me. Mom and dad were brown eyes. My twin is brown eyes. I have blue. We did the DNA test and she is 100% my sister. So I wasn’t switched at birth!
2,961 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »