FanFiction.Net
for Along Came a Spider 2

11/15/2023 c46 Cina's
I love these two and their sexy times. I had to go searching for your story as I haven’t received any email mails from fanfic.
11/15/2023 c47 twificfan
So fun to get caught up with the loving couple!
11/15/2023 c45 Cina's
11/15/2023 c45 Cina's
I love these two and their sexy times. I had to go searching for your story as I haven’t received any email mails from fanfic since October 10th. Hope they figure it out soon.
11/14/2023 c47 3Evelyne-raconte
I love this chapter, thank you.
11/14/2023 c46 Evelyne-raconte
FORMIDABLE ! Merci !
11/12/2023 c47 kneon
Congratulations on your new grand baby.
Great chapter. I would to read the article. I think they will announce the marriage but keep the name change and baby private.
I'm glad she told Edward about Roy. That is an important matter and Bella has to learn to share some of her worries and battles with Edward and vis vers. It will take time for both to realize it's OK to lean on each that you are still independent and capable .
11/12/2023 c47 pipelynn
Congrats on the new baby! I am a new grandmother as well and there is nothing like it!
11/12/2023 c45 Evelyne-raconte
THAT WAS VERYYYYY HOT !
Excellent, now both Moms are aware of the elopment.
11/12/2023 c47 Moltz
Congratulations grandma!
It's a wonderful role to take on as life keeps moving forward.
I thoroughly enjoy all 5 of my grandchildren.
Much to Bella's relief Maria being the interviewer will create a calm environment for answering questions.
I'm hoping Edward will speak to Alice about making the announcement that she is the head of the family and the hockey team.
The team's acceptance will give her confidence to push back against Roy.
11/12/2023 c47 NeeNee246
I absolutely love this! I am so excited for more!
11/12/2023 c46 NeeNee246
Absolute love for this story!
11/12/2023 c47 GottaLoveFanFiction
So many moving pieces not sure how you track it all. Alice, Roy, Sam, Carlisle, main character to small characters. And then link and woven all together. Crazy talented. Congrats on becoming a grandma.
11/12/2023 c46 NeeNee246
I absolutely live this story! I am always excited for updates…when I find them!
11/12/2023 c47 30Rebadams7
Into the lion’s den of an interview only to find a friendly lion and a bellasarus fan!
Awe