for SECRETS

9/28 c1 2triblood
Great story!
8/25 c1 Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90
Very interesting thanks for writing it!
8/21 c1 shedges19
you going to do more of this
8/8 c1 Guest
More one shots? Like Hermione anc Ron find out?
7/16 c1 5PercyPendragon3
A good one!
7/2 c1 Agelmar101
Nice one shot thank you for sharing.

The ending not felt a bit rushed and maybe a small epilogue about Daphne meeting Hermione and Ron plus the wedding and children and if they ever returned to the Wizarding World. On the other hand you could always write another story detailing their future together.
6/12 c1 18Otsutsuki no Yami
I loved it, perhaps the ending could have been with the wedding or when there are running around small Potters. As for Dorothea Greengrass, I love her stories. You also did a great job and hope to see more of them,
5/27 c1 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Quite a delightful story involving my favorite pairing.
5/24 c1 LordKnight007
I loved this! I wonder what a longer version of this would look like. But if I'm honest, I'd prefer it just the way it is now. This is Great!
5/19 c1 SamonIllmantrim
This is very pretty, sincere, and well made!
5/8 c1 snixxjuice214
This was super cute. I absolutely loved it. Amazing writing as always.
5/4 c1 odonnellzoo99
Very fun story.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
4/23 c1 6ChiruKaio
Oh this is a lovely story.
The one thing I ask myself is would they marry two times? To have a known marriage in the wizarding world and also in the Muggle world? I mean they have a life and their own names between the muggels.
4/18 c1 Hank1967
Quite a good story! Would love to see a little bit more in this universe. Rather a neat concept having both of them under glamours. Enjoyed all of the detail and the effort in world building. I thought the way you delved into Harry's practice was really interesting.
4/17 c1 demonboy121986
Honestly, would love for this to go from one chapter story to three. Chapter two- wedding and the lead up to it. Chapter three- epilogue
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »