FanFiction.Net
for Maledictum

10/27 c2 Antigoboy
I really like these kinds of stories where the characters undergo changes and are not just static.
10/26 c1 Antigoboy
it's good, but it's too rushed.
10/22 c32 1Yaw613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot. I am sorry if I am being rude or annoying you with my reviews; I don’t mean to be rude or annoy you with my reviews; I just really like your story a lot.
10/14 c30 Electricstoryteller
amazing story
9/2 c28 Yaw613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and enjoyed it a lot. I am sorry if I am being rude or annoying you with my review; I don’t mean to be rude or annoy you with my review; I just really like your story a lot.
8/12 c9 TLD110166
Headmistress for female, Headmaster for male. Alumni is the plural form of alumnus. Hermione is an alumnus of Hogwarts, not an alumni of Hogwarts.
8/12 c3 TLD110166
Hermione would be Ms. or Miss Granger, not Mrs. Granger. Hermione's mother is Mrs. Granger.
7/7 c24 Clearhorse
Niiice Update soon please
7/6 c2 LazyMaster003
damn, bruh.. Ginny's a hoe lol
6/19 c20 18stevem1
This is a brilliant story. Harry and Hermione are evil, but rational and intelligent.
6/7 c14 14Forthwith16
It feels like Ginny's, let's just call it what it is, blackmail losses any meaning after the divorce goes through. Who is going to question harmony after that? She's gambling a lot on Harry and Hermione quickly coming around to accepting her as a valuable piece on their board. Unless there's some sort of magical dating charm on the pictures that can't be faked? That seems...somewhat plausible but questionable. I guess her dead mailers could potentially stand as witnesses and say when they got the evidence, but still... Eh, whatever. I'll roll with it.
5/27 c15 TrinityAbel
And sadly here you lost me unfortunately. There is a difference between ruthlessness and sadism and these two are now clearly on the former side, which is kills any interest I could have in their story.
5/25 c14 iiNeo
What precautions can she even take against the imperuis curse bruh. That's all was what was needed to get out of this blackmail. Blackmail is nill when you can control someones every action with no one the wiser.
5/19 c4 kailashmaharana2500
After reading this chapter I can see why this ff is not popular. You are trying too hard to make you ff different that you are trying to make everything different that's where this ff fails. Harry's reaction to ginny's cheating is so casual so is his reaction when ginny wanted to get back with him. The fact that Harry could not even reject her on her face even when she did cheat on him makes this ff fucking pathetic. Of course you give reasons how Harry didn't want to make an enemy out of her all that. But by that logic ginny also made an enemy out of Harry when she cheated on him with someone else. You could have made ginny's situation like ron but you fallen the trap of ginny cheating on Harry then to make your ff and Harry appear different you don't even make Harry reject her on her face. I get that Harry doesn't feel for ginny but it still doesn't change the fact she cheated on him (she was still married to him, Harry was still alive when she started dating someone else it is not a simple mistake or moving on but cheating ) so the least I would have likes to see Harry rejecting her on her face when she wanted to get back together with him but you didn't make that happen giving useless reason. Harry character comes across as emotionless robot. These characters are not appealing to read so is the ff.
5/18 c12 25W. L. O'Fallon