FanFiction.Net
for House Pet

1/17/2023 c27 Groovygoose
Beautifully written, her pondering about the moon was especially heartbreaking, contemplating freedoms she’s never knownit was so fragile and beautiful. You’re a gorgeous writer, a true silver tongued wordsmith, and the sensitivity that you wrote into this gut wrenching scene was nothing shy of awe inspiring. Can’t wait to see where we go from here.
1/15/2023 c27 1AnnaBurton5.5apple26
Poor Hermione. So much new information though.
1/15/2023 c27 Guest
I have no idea what I can’t seem to post a review on AO3 but here goes

Wow this was a hard chapter to get through. I had to take some breaks. 1)I was still at work but too impatient to wait for later 2) it was so stressful to read. Your storytelling is amazing and the detail you go into is impressive, it really puts the reader there. In the end it wasn’t as bad as I was expecting, but I couldn’t help thinking of Katie. It was only not *so* bad for Hermione because she had Draco looking out for her, from the effort he put in to keep her covered to his abilities to try to help her dissociate as much as possible. I can’t imagine the horror of going through this drugged, with and audience and with a stranger!br /
I’m relieved this part is over. I can’t wait to see how Hermione and Draco’s relationship progresses. I loved the glimpse you gave us to young Draco and how he experienced their previous encounters. As always thanks again for such an amazing story! Can’t wait to read more.

-UltimateB
1/15/2023 c27 5Sunbattle
That wasn't fun to read, but it was well written and necessary to the plot! Now that that's done... now what? Curious to see what happens next.
1/15/2023 c27 Guest
Holy shit that was fucking amazing
1/15/2023 c27 2Ana Dolohov
Ah omg I absolutely loved this chapter
Felt kinda disappointed when the statue resembled though I didn't expect it to actually break in the first place
Damn the ending-
Hopefully Draco would comfort her afterwards
Hermione really is amazing to go through all that pain.. One of the reason's she's my favourite character in both this book and the Canon series
1/13/2023 c26 suzannelittle916
yeah so ima need more. asap.
1/10/2023 c26 1Gigipink
No freaking way. This is about to get dark
1/10/2023 c26 5Sunbattle
Interesting so the Black galleon was showing the pain of first time intercourse...? Or maybe not, I'll guess I'll find out next chapter!
1/9/2023 c26 pgoodrichboggs
Yup! Things just got dark. Awesome chapter! Sad that both Hermione and Draco’s first time will be marred. I’m glad Draco gave her the choice to choose. I think he actually might care for her. Scared that if her blood breaks the curse then Malfoy will have to marry a pure blood and Hermione will remain a mistress or discarded. Gah! Cliffhanger.
1/9/2023 c26 2Ana Dolohov
I loved this chapter! My hate for Titus is increasing and I just love how Draco lets Hermione choose- something I doubt Titus wouldn't let her do. But then again, Titus does love Hermione. I just don't think they would be a good couple... is there a ship name for them (HermioneTitus)?
1/9/2023 c26 Guest
Anonymous reviewer here again :p at this point i need to create a new account to follow your story,
I would have never ever evahrrr! imagined this, you keep surprising us with each update, and i am delighted.
Draco draco draco, what a surprisingly decent human being he rurned out to be haha, at this point i need to present my apologies, we are totally unfairly biased against him, and let's be honest, in the circumstances you've created, it is purely out of our old prejudice because of his family and him being a slytherin.
And for Titus all that "...he is acting on his feelings and protectiveness of Hermione..." bla bla bla is BS, screw that, with every new thing i learn about him i feel more and more disappointed, i used to think that i would love to read an alternate story where Hermione chooses him, but now i feel disgusted by my thoughts.
As for the next chapter, i hope Hermione will be able to gather all the braveness and courage she has in her to be in control of the situation, and be a source of strenght for malfoy because he seemed completely shaken after he learned of the ritual, it would take a huge amount of mental strenght to overcome the pain both physical and psychological, but i hope that son of a b#tchTitus, would be watching and will be eaten from his inside not only by seeing her with someone else but also by seeing her strong and confident in the arms of Draco it would show him that she is completely independant from him, mature and capable of taking care of herself and change the way he sees her as a little flower made out of glass and in need of constant protection he deems only capable of assuring.
1/9/2023 c26 Groovygoose
God I love Draco! Choice is something Titus has always denied her, and so to see Draco give her choices like this is honestly so satisfying. So scared for the next chapter!
1/8/2023 c26 mimisemily
What a twist! I can’t wait to see how this goes down. I can’t imagine this is the last we’ll see if Titus though
1/8/2023 c25 Guest