FanFiction.Net
for Beyond What We Could Dream

4/26/2022 c3 Donna Barr Krolewski
I was wanting to read the other reviews however even though it indicates there are 6 reviews when I clicked on it it said there were none.

I do like the beginning of this story…and look forward to reading more about their adventures in Regina. I’m sure it’s difficult to leave Hope Valley but I like the way you have written about their goodbyes to those closest to them. I do love the added lines that Allie wrote in her letter to Elizabeth.
4/26/2022 c3 SaSeLi777
Truly lovely chapters in what will be a lovely story! I appreciate your skilled storytelling and genuine reliance on faith and family values!
4/26/2022 c3 Guest
So beautifully written, love it. Heart wrenching but so fulfilling at the same time. Please say there's more to this story
4/26/2022 c3 33baseballchick1330
love it, can't wait for more
4/26/2022 c3 Guest
Please update this story soon.
4/26/2022 c3 Guest
Loving this start to this!
4/26/2022 c1 Margaret Redmon
I loved this story and as much as I loved it, I'm in tears at how sweet and mature Allie is. Nathan is such a good daddy and Allie is so blessed that he has been in her life all these years. I so hope she likes her school and her teacher, I really do feel sure she will. I'm just feeling a little weepy today anyway and just listening to Nathan and Allie talk sort of made me melancholy. I can understand how being a mountie is really not an ideal life for a married man. They do have a lot to be responsible for and being gone from home as much as they are really does make it less than ideal. Eilie, I do always enjoy your stories, and I was excited when I saw that you had a new one out and had already posted 3 chapters. I'm going to be away from my computer for two weeks beginning May 1st. I do hope the notification of newly posted chapters will be on FB, as I will have my phone and my tablet that I can read on. I will be going to the beach with my daughter and her husband. Their son, my grandson, lives there and we will be seeing him and his wife a lot at night I'm sure. I haven't seen him since Christmas. My daughter is so good to take me with them since my husband passed. She knows how much I miss my grandson. I can't wait to move on to the next chapter! Thanks for writing for us! I love fanfics!
4/26/2022 c3 Ann Power-Wolfe
Oh, this is going to be an awesome story Eilie, just like all of your stories! Elizabeth will be as mad as a wet hen when she finds out, especially since Nathan didn't tell her in person...I would love to be a fly on the wall when she finds out! I hope all is good with you! I will be waiting and watching for more chapters! On another note, I have a question...I don't know how many of the other fanfics you have read but there was one in particular where Lucas was indeed a very bad person, mixed up with bad folks, he was arrested and when being transported out of the jail into the prisoner wagon he attacked Nathan, doing a lot of damage to him...I can't for the life of me remember the name of the story and can't find it among all the ones that I am reading...do you happen to know or recall which story it is or if you have read it? Have a great week! Ann
1,148 « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77