FanFiction.Net
for The Last Shinto Kami

12/22/2023 c10 marioluciosemedo
First I'd like to point out you repeated a paragraph in Naruto's talk with Hephaestus.
Also are we getting any more views into Naruto's time in Japan? Will he ever go back there? Did he learn anything from the different groups in Japan, like warriors, monks, spirits, exorcists or others? Can Naruto create Japanese themed items and tools? Does he have any?
12/22/2023 c10 3Archilles
bro we need more
12/22/2023 c10 Crimson Riot 01
Super cool, mechas gracias llevaba esperando tu actualizacion desde hace mucho tiempo
Eres el mejor autor del mundo
Sigue asi

Por favor actualiza mas rapido y con la misma calidad
12/22/2023 c10 1Simmonschr
great chapter can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work
12/22/2023 c10 Darth Kyuubi kurama
Great chapter as always
12/22/2023 c10 8Jebest4781
Nice entry with how Naruto interacted with Artemis and her Huntresses along with Hephaestus.
12/22/2023 c10 2Hawk2010
Great chapter! Really hope this blessing of Naruto means Kallisto will be safe when Thunder Thighs makes an appearance to try to getting his jollies off with someone he shouldn't. I'm fairly sure Leto and Zeus were never married in greek mythology, but hey, AU right?

Artemis already realized Leto is trying to play matchmaker here. Somehow I think knowing it will not change the fact that it will work. Just have to give it some time 'cause the Moon goddess will not fall that easily. Won't surprise me if it takes a few centuries before she finally allows herself to love.

Amazing work as always. Can't wait for the next chapter.
12/22/2023 c10 Alexander4443
Uff Great chapter bro
12/22/2023 c10 lilhuesos
excellent keep going
12/22/2023 c10 Guest
welcome back, nice interaction between naruto and the hunt
12/22/2023 c10 PaladinRoggle
Pretty low key chapter. Definitely doesnt take away from its quality. Enjoyed it like always, keep it up!
12/22/2023 c10 4Monster King
Awesome work please continue
12/2/2023 c9 Derpysense
Im following this
12/2/2023 c8 Derpysense
Please tell me you have a schedule to update this?
12/2/2023 c8 Derpysense
Please tell me you have a schedule to update this?
704 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »