FanFiction.Net
for The Last Shinto Kami

5/8 c12 Guest
love the meeting with both the Shinigami and Izanami, the tie-in to more Japanese deities was nice touch
5/8 c12 7mixed up-lores
It's a great chapter, however that's all I will say as I restrain my intrusive thoughts from writing something prude, to say the least.
5/8 c12 9ChubbyNingen
I love the story its amazing, but i gotta ask(unsure if i asked before) but why artemis as the pairing? I mean there are so many choices to use even then couldnt you at least makw a dual pairing? Like with the way Naruto is I’d could see him better paired with someone like Hecate, or even someone non-godly person like Atalanta, Medea, Medusa(you could use her fate version). But other than that im loving the story.
5/8 c12 2Hawk2010
Naruto being a true badass and showing that his domain as the God of Harmony is far more powerful than I thought. Him restoring the Shinto pantheon as the new ruler is a great thing; he'll make a fine king.

Really hope that the 'trouble in paradise' of the next chapter is not one of those famous misunderstandings where Artemis will turn against Naruto whilst he is innocent. I really despise that kind of drama.

Amazing chapter!
5/8 c12 Ronin Kenshin
great work awesome lore
5/8 c12 2Dragonkeeper10
Another good chapter. Naruto beats big turtle, saves Izanami, and got Ancalagon to cause chaos with. Is nice.
5/8 c12 Alexander4443
Great chapter
5/8 c12 lilhuesos
excellent keep going
5/8 c12 3Archilles
amazing bro
5/8 c12 4Monster King
Awesome work please continue the story
4/4 c11 Trygen
excellent work! I very much enjoy this work, I like seeing something that is original and good! It will be exciting to see here you take the story!
3/24 c11 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
3/23 c11 qalleesyawesome
ahh finally we're getting somewhere. so adorable! thanks for updating! excited for the next !
3/22 c11 dlowe2651
fucking awesome update again soon
3/22 c11 WhateverPlus