FanFiction.Net
for Can't Get Enough

10/8/2022 c2 kurama Baryon mode
can u make more of this
9/25/2022 c2 alsdjhfgljkwebgh
Wowee, can't wait to be dissapointed by this being abandoned too.
7/5/2022 c2 SPark681
Hmm, this story looks promising I wonder who all will be drawn to him because of the power he has anyway keep up the great work!
5/31/2022 c2 Tr1vium
I'm so glad PlaugedAmbitions told me you made a new story lol. Also somehow I have the feeling both you and PlaugedAmbitions telling your readers to read each other's stories was on purpose. Not like I care, these stories are great.
5/27/2022 c2 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
5/25/2022 c2 BigBoySpartan
Great chapter looking forward to more
5/24/2022 c2 3rick12
Well, that was interesting.

It seems that Naruto took a good amount of power from both Ophis and Great Red when his body flew past them and got to a beach in the Human World of the DxDverse. That siphoned power turned Naruto into a dragon hybrid, with wings and a tail to boot.

The leaders of the Biblical Factions went to the source of the power flare (Naruto), where Ophis also found him. However, Naruto disappeared again when sigils that looked Mandarin appeared and disappeared, taking Naruto with them. So yeah, Naruto vanished to another place unknown to everyone that saw him disappear.

Ophis vanished through her own portal, seeing that Naruto has disappeared to somewhere that she doesn't know. The others (the Biblical Faction leaders) discuss with one another about what happened, and how they should plan to address them. They're all pretty clueless about what's going on. They do know that Naruto is a potential danger to everyone due to the powers he siphoned from Ophis and Great Red. Who knows how they will deal with this.

I hope Naruto is okay.

Decent chapter.
5/24/2022 c2 KHARAKI TAKAN
Interesting. Neat chapter.

I am curious who took him at the end there though.
5/24/2022 c2 Hugo0974
Good chapter! Hope to see more soon!
5/24/2022 c1 9Dregus
ok, so Naruto isnt as his usual canon self, but not to terribly different.
though being catapaulted through dimensions is sure to draw the attention of a lot more than just Ophis and Great Red
5/23/2022 c2 21redlox2
So looks like naruto Merging with the power taken from Great red and Ophis have already gotten attention of the current faction leaders (doesn’t help Ophis herself has shown interest)

I really hope that woman like Gabriel are options for a harem for the pairing!
5/23/2022 c2 18Otsutsuki no Yami
I feared that it was a child Naruto, but with him 15 of age, I expect a little maturity, especially for someone who wants to bring his clan back. How strong was Naruto before the absorption of Great Red and Ophis powers, and I think it was more powers than the level of low seraph because Lucifer and God were certainly not on that level.

I hope that you correct that part, and even with two parts of that...I believe he should be more in Satan level or low level Biblical god. As for the one that teleported him, Mandarin, I guess that the trimuda with Shiva the God of Destruction had teleported him.

Looking forward to more.
5/23/2022 c2 Guest
Was Kushina pregnant in this story? Did she know this Naruto’s parents?
5/22/2022 c1 jinxcurse
nice start!
5/19/2022 c1 marquis.shax
man I saw this and got excited as I liked your previous story I read but then I start reading only to be severely fucking disappointed. Honestly Naruto being much older than canon is just something that's stupid to me I hate when people decide that he needs to be born BEFORE the attack as that just completely fucks the entire story up as Obidara CAN'T do anything to Kushina without her giving birth as 1 the dude is a fucking pussy and would get owned by a full-strength Kushina and 2 the seal wouldn't be weak enough for him to do shit to it.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »