FanFiction.Net
for I am Spider-Man! Believe it!

11/15/2023 c1 Perceon
I really like this story and how you made everything fit together, I especially like the idea of naruto's luck replacing Peter's bad luck or as some people call it "Parker luck". Also want to see what happens when venom and carnage come to this or if they will even have the same hosts, either way I can't wait for more of this story.
8/17/2023 c1 Cultivator11
Autor por favor Continúa La Historia Está Muy Buena Y Entretenida No La Dejes De Escribir Saludos Y Bendiciones...
7/7/2023 c1 2Shirou Emiya1
So considering that all three of them talked about the multiverse...is there a chance that they would also meet the other spidermen like miles,peter and ohearra and also what universe is naruto in earth-109?
6/19/2023 c1 Giovanni Vadhir Rios
Good!
5/31/2023 c1 Guest
Good start, looking forward to more
1/2/2023 c1 Alexiisn14
Por favor continúa esto, me encanto como lo empezaste
12/11/2022 c1 carneyjarred
well i hope you do original storylines at least and truthfully i like the original animated series that characters like daredevil, and even the punisher appear. ps if you want some comic knowledge or what story arcs to use i suggest top ten nerd on youtube.
9/20/2022 c1 Phantom Frost
Hope you update this soon its great so far
8/15/2022 c1 3Lost Dingo22
Lol, the Mike Epps Powerball theme song. This is interesting, I looking forward to where it goes. I like the way you have Carnage as his suit and I wonder what is going to happen when he meets Venom. The pairings are good, I wouldn't mind having Sue Storm and Storm from the X-men join even if it is a one-night stand that was a drunken mistake for Sue.
6/16/2022 c1 25Namikaze09
Nice job buddy I love this Naruto spiderman crossover I give it a 10 out of 10. Also for the Harem I may have a few suggestions like maybe Laura Kinney AKA X-23 and the MCU version of Wanda Maximoff because I really felt bad for her. Oh and maybe you can have him meet Tony Stark and Bruce Banner, that would definitely be great
5/26/2022 c1 98AZ23AJ
Awesome start )
5/18/2022 c1 Guest
Love the story so far please don't have uncle Ben die it's too over done.
5/20/2022 c1 1sten227
damn this is good harem i approve hehe add susan storm too damn carnage spidernaruto huh interesting kcm mode would be great look
5/15/2022 c1 HZ-EL PEPE