FanFiction.Net
for Changeling in Exile or, Being Human is Awful, and Hogwarts is Worse

8/18/2022 c21 Guest
Ahaha "please don't break each other"! That was hilarious! I think Tom writing to Aunt Caelia is amusing because of his more informal style and sense of humor
8/17/2022 c20 Guest
Cosette is so incredibly infuriating; I definitely would've turned her into a fish had I been Dru, regardless of Prof Marshall. It's so cool that Druella can possess someone through Tom! Would the same work if she possesses Tom who possessed another legilimens who possessed someone else? If that's possible, she and Tom could literally control hundreds if not thousands of people at once!
8/17/2022 c17 Guest
Wait, I'm confused for a sec: is the Revolution that the Rosiers support Grindelwald and his followers, or the muggle communists that Tom is fond of? I'm leaning toward the former because I don't think Prof Marshall would work with muggles.
Other than that, a wonderful chapter! I think Prof Marshall assumed they were dating or something, which was hilarious! He's right to be worried about the legilimency, but Dru is plenty smart enough to recognize mental manipulation
8/16/2022 c16 Guest
I had to Google what a cnidarian is, but now that I know, I agree with you. This chapter had lots of revelations: Dru realizes the full scope of her mission, and she learns that she's not entirely human. I wonder, how long do spirit walkers live? Like, more or less than a thousand years? Because it'd be so cool if Dru could live for millennia
8/12/2022 c20 kaliyuga19
Poor Dru she's trying so hard. Also, this is starting to feel like Chekov's fish bowl here. Is this the 2nd or 3rd time Dru makes the threat and the first time she conjures it? Cosette's gonna end up a goldfish eventually isn't she.
8/9/2022 c3 Juristen
Very interesting chapter, but the end seems very unlikely. Surely, Dippet upon realising her talent and skills would contact her family to make proper arrangements. To simply have her follow the regular curriculum is beyond a waste of everybody's time and for her to meekly accept it seems even more unlikely. However, let's find out what happens going forward. So far an interesting read. Thank you.
8/6/2022 c16 7H Bregalad
The end of this chapter reminds me of the experience of buying a very old house. Some of the alterations I've seen made ... I really would like to know what the hell they were thinking.
8/6/2022 c14 H Bregalad
The beginning of this chapter is so (well explained for something that I've had trouble even stating even though I've long felt it and wanted to explain all my life but had no idea where to even start) that it felt like coming home.
8/5/2022 c16 dveth
Huh. They mentioned the conjuration abilities of the castle weren't used very often. Did the castle try to conjure anything for itself in between the Headmaster's access point was created and when they noticed the problem? That seems suspicious.

It's interesting to note that the first examples of a non-corporeal being in this story has a very defined life cycle. Normally, one of the biggest draws to casting off the mortal form for a human is immortality. And yet, Dru learns of the life cycle she may be a part of, with a very defined end point, and doesn't have a problem with it.
8/3/2022 c16 1nowaywillitellyou
Thank you for updating!
8/3/2022 c16 mockury
Yay! The best story updates :D
7/5/2022 c14 Hoseoko
Great story! I love drus character, can’t wait for more!
6/30/2022 c15 Guest
Lol Caelia's thought process was hilarious to read
6/23/2022 c14 Guest
I love Dru's and Tom's closeness! Their friendship is so tight-knit, it's remarkable, considering how short they've known each other - though I suppose the legilimency skips at least 50 steps in the how to make a friend guide.
6/23/2022 c13 Guest
Another terrific chapter! Dru's newfound seer abilities are awesome! Lol Dumbledore is just digging his grave when it comes to Dru.

The summary for your next story sounds very interesting! I'd definitely read!
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »