FanFiction.Net
for A Wishful Death

12/9/2022 c7 Hunriho
Please update soon. Story is going well.
12/8/2022 c7 yudhazebba
11/27/2022 c7 Drakena
please continue
11/25/2022 c7 Rodenrock
Should you do a pairing with Hecate? It would at least be interesting watching two magic users from different worlds interact.
11/22/2022 c3 darthkratos24
Meh... I agree with the several other reviews this chapter is shit and utterly forced ridiculousness. "bound to Artemis" and trying to give her a first name lmao. Completely bullshit. Why don't you just have her soul bond to him thanks to him saving her. Tired god's make weak god's huh? Have you met these god's because if they exist I feel sorry for because that insult has earned you an eternity in torment
11/17/2022 c1 22Kingdark
I've found one minor typo. You confused 'you're with your.'

You're wounds have healed - You're means you are, so it says, you are wounds have healed.
Your wounds have healed is the correct version. :) So far, so good, only one minor typo, so it's all good!
11/5/2022 c4 1Joe Lawyer
If Harry is weakened for up to a year after traveling dimensions, then I'm shocked that he hasn't been attacked and defeated before by other high level beings if hia window of weakness is that long. It's hard to believe.
11/5/2022 c1 Joe Lawyer
It's a rare author that acknowledges just how useless Grover is. Makes me hopeful this will be a different story.
10/12/2022 c7 dogman999
Keep up the great work.
9/25/2022 c7 kaitoechizen211
Mmmm
9/18/2022 c7 bleacherspam1
can't wait for more! I do recommend Harry with Artemis but if you are vehemently against it, then for unmarrieds I'd go with Hestia or Athena. If you are fine with it being someone who's technically in a relationship it could be interesting to choose Aphrodite/Hera. All up to you ofc but just my 2 cents.
8/14/2022 c7 16thomaspheasant
please update
8/11/2022 c2 Nikkless
Normal weapons wont work on Greek mosters Celestial broze is needed
8/9/2022 c7 Isahh
These are some options. I was wondering, though, do you only wish him to pair with a female? Or are you open to gay lovers for Harry?
8/9/2022 c7 Isahh
Curiouser, curiouser. This story gets more and more interesting each chapter.

About pairings, how about a non-olympian, a lesser known goddess? There is Melinoe, Calliope (one of the muses), Nyx... Or a titaness, say Thetis, Selene, Thea, Mnemosyne, Themis... Or other mythological creatures, like an Oceanid, a nymph.
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »