FanFiction.Net
for Hot-Blooded Ginger

11/6/2022 c1 Leo-Arctic
burn in hell
6/26/2022 c1 SMASH THEM UP
Wow. If Naruto’s sperm/seed is potent and fertile enough to do this here, imagine how much more powerful it must be in your Vulpine Overlord story!
(:o
;)
:))
6/26/2022 c1 Sci-fi FREAK
Could you do a Naruto crossover with Overwatch and give him a harem with Tracer in it, please?
6/26/2022 c1 FutaPregsFOREVER
I would love to see you do a Naruko futanari and impregnation story.

I wonder if any of Naruto’s teenager daughters will have a crush on him in this story?
6/26/2022 c1 Monstrous Lover
I will admit that I am not a fan of Sakura(at least Naruto’s Sakura). But I loved this story. I want to see more. And I’m curious about who else is in Naruto’s harem! Samui, Fū, Yugito, Anko, maybe even Kushina?!
6/26/2022 c1 Romance Breeding
This was really good. Please add more to this story! I would love to see Naruto and his clone, double-stuff and impregnate Karui’s womb at once! PLEASE!

Oh, I’m the harem, Will Kushina be part of it?! Mother, son, and daughter working together to revive their clan and grow their family, bigger and bigger!
6/7/2022 c1 32Adventreader221
nice, love it. next time make one for Karin.

also ignore catspats31 nobody listens to the guidelines and ff doesn't really enforce it. he's like those lawyers who think they know stuff when they don't. I get there are lines saying Explicitlt content isn't allowed, but if the writers including myself were. to really follow that, then they wouldn't offer such a variety of things to choose to write from movies to cartoons to books and comics

really hope to see more from you soon brother
6/5/2022 c1 3Silvanium
Neat oneshot. Also, ignore catspats31. He's just a retard who thinks he can enforce a rule that literally nobody follows... Honestly he reminds me of a more annoying and more pathetic version of those Critics United chumps from years back.
6/5/2022 c1 catspats31
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling and grammar, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

You have to remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain in this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed such as Archive Of Our Own.
6/4/2022 c1 xSean
This could have been so much better, if only you guys didn't change so much for no reason.
6/3/2022 c1 Primarx
amusing oneshot. kinda expected another chapter from you but life happens. thanks for the chapter.
6/3/2022 c1 Guest
The whole Kushina being raped thing completely ruined the story, don't know why you guys think that's ok.
6/3/2022 c1 Anonymous Waffle
Would love to see some KarinNaru lemons later, can’t wait to see what you guys had in store for this fic.
6/2/2022 c1 Guest
Kushina raped? pass.
6/2/2022 c1 KenwayS220
Great story btw pretty funny too
16 Page 1 2 Next »