FanFiction.Net
for Under the Hunters Moon

8/30/2022 c31 jrvieira91
love love love
8/30/2022 c31 ForTheHonor
You got me good, I completely forgot that fact about divine weapons.
8/30/2022 c30 7terrahsims
Wow! I just spent a day-and-a-half reading this excellent story. Thank you for sharing this story with us, I can't wait to follow along when you next update.
8/30/2022 c31 6Mando-Vet
Such a great chapter!
8/30/2022 c31 1SiriusOrionBitch
Great chapter I loved that and it came out flawlessly! Utterly brilliant thank you! Take care,

SOB
8/30/2022 c31 SiriusOrionBitch

SOB
8/30/2022 c31 Guest
Death herself? Or Scacath?
8/30/2022 c31 2mwinter1
So lily wasn't Lily but Death. Interesting and interesting that Artemis didn't recognize Death, awaiting more.
8/30/2022 c31 Guest
So good!

Is the woman that Artemis meets death? Perhaps from another pantheon, or some form of personification of it?

Also, will there be sequels?
8/30/2022 c31 bahnannah
You are a troll. A tiny, ankle-biting troll. You are a story tease. I’m going to end up dehydrated after this chapter from all the tears.

Praise glory, they’re alive and Arty has gone worm hunting. Aphrodite has found compassion, Hestia is being awesome and helping extra just like always (really she should be honored more by the Olympians because otherwise they’d die from hypothermia), and I think Hecate made an appearance. Although my guessing is terrible so it’s probably that death lady from Hogwarts but she wouldn’t know Tom and she wouldn’t be helping Artemis.
8/30/2022 c31 cowchoas
going to say "lilly potter" is either Thanatos or some other death god/titan
8/30/2022 c30 simolorenz95
Hello Death, my old friend
8/29/2022 c30 bahnannah
I am screaming here. I’m absolutely begging you to NOT KILL SIRIUS. Please. My heart can’t take it.
8/29/2022 c30 10ultima-owner
nature can't stop The Hunt, but good try there Snape.
485 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »