FanFiction.Net

Awaiting more
8/25/2022 c27 4Monster King
Awesome work
8/24/2022 c27 bahnannah
Love that Hestia smacked both marauders in the face with the bald truth. At least Sirius doesn’t have his head up Dumbledore’s behind. There’s not much room with everyone else’s up there, including Remus. Hermione, bless her, wants to help Harry but she’s not having much luck. Unfortunately for Harry, someone needs to go the better to ask forgiveness than asking permission route and get him help no matter how much he hates it. She needs to embody all 4 houses to get the job done. Hopefully Harry will get over himself and realize she loves him in at minimum a friendly/family way and won’t say something he can’t take back.
8/24/2022 c25 4Jamervan
Harry’s response in the hospital wing should’ve been, “ it’s amazing the only time staff seems to care about my safety is when it includes taking my father’s stuff from me.” He should’ve made a much larger fuss about Snape taking the cloak, at least to have someone other than the most hated holding his stuff.
8/24/2022 c27 2mwinter1
Interesting. Awaiting more.
8/24/2022 c27 4Sreym Sallad
Ron thinking strategy with chess as his basis is so obvious and yet so under used. It's brilliant.
8/24/2022 c26 4Monster King
Awesome
8/18/2022 c26 10ultima-owner
Hestia may be the only thing keeping Black from doing something at will get him killed by Albus' hand
8/18/2022 c26 bahnannah
Sirius was absolutely right that Remus left Harry to rot. On my opinion, he’s worse than dumbledore and Sirius. Sirius thought he would be able to go get Harry because he didn’t think it would take long to deal with Peter. Dumbledore was manipulating the entire event (Harry was already at petunia’s before the Longbottoms were incapacitated and Dumbledore knew Harry was supposed to go there), so Lupin just did his usual “woe is me” dance and ignored Harry.

Fingers crossed that Artemis can be held off by Hestia and get her to see sense before she borrows from Zeus and zaps a dogfather. Why didn’t Albus think of Andromeda? She’s got a daughter that’s an auror and is scary in her own right. She’d be more protective of Harry than anyone else and wouldn’t try to use Harry for her own machinations.
8/18/2022 c26 1SiriusOrionBitch
Great chapter I'm really looking forward to how you pull this all together! Take care,

SOB
8/18/2022 c26 2mwinter1
Awaiting more
8/18/2022 c25 Guest
Yeah real smooth just steal a family heirloom that is the only thing a boy has from his father from an abused child...
8/18/2022 c19 Guest
Please no, neither femVoldie or Delphini.
8/17/2022 c10 Guest
What an a** he basically just stole MILLIONS of Galleons from Harry, while being an absolute B*tch about it. NO ONES attitude in this is going to help a CLEARLY abused child.
8/17/2022 c1 Guest
For HPxPJ stories I always anticipate Harry having a more Greek/Roman name that can still realistically be shortened to Harry.
484 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »