FanFiction.Net
for Maelstrom of DWMA

5/3 c1 1BigJ0893
Please update
3/5 c1 TyTylerBarela100
finally a crossover that actually bring these from Naruto there just Naruto, do you know how many Naruto crossover fic I read that just bring Naruto and Sasuke or and anyone main favorite Naruto in like MHA, marvel and DC their media, one piece, bleach, dragon ball, fairy tail, highschool DXD some games that I don't have their name right, Avatar/Korra and Steven fucking universe that have the same tropes reincarnation, transport to the another world with the power scale not always match or right, getting new jitsu we didn't see in the show and just getting because they be come a immortal, too op or not the right amount of op, or the another world just so happened in the same world but in the future, or just changed their personal some much that you can't recognize the characters and the worse theme of them all fucking half-gem hybrid with no meaning. the sure most of them are pleasant and joy to read but you know gotta try a new route a couple time , do you know what be more interesting than just Risa, justice league, avengers, X-Men, all might, or the diamond's just reaction and be interested to Naruto and Sasuke or any ninja chakra and Naruto just be interested by the their Powers and sometimes get new powers from them if both worlds want there resources and technology too like we all know how most of those I list have powerful villain's, super genius, aliens , monsters, gods that can be a threat to the ninja world, you can't tell that some of them not be interested by chakra nature chakra, cursed Mark, summon creatures and weapons, Naruto movies and filled that got interesting power source or enemies, resummon dead jitsu, bloodline/clan jitsu, the tailed beasts that are literally walking, living nukes and no one are use these!, you author are like the three that I read that use the tailed beasts. am tried of reading ultimate super op Naruto just one shot everything and fucked all female with no pilot or storyline to it like hell now we know Naruto have aliens (otsutsuki) that can use some of this world to prepared or training to fight theme with out Boruto series involved. sorry am just excited to find a crossover fic that bring more Naruto world then just Naruto ever this a just a fic I still happy.
12/5/2023 c1 SHADOWNINJAMASTER
Awesome start of the story keep it up
5/27/2023 c1 Guest
Please update soon but there is no rush take your time.
2/15/2023 c1 Guest
Please update soon but there is no rush take your time.
1/23/2023 c1 Borello
nice idea
1/22/2023 c1 djinn
interesting fanfiction
1/22/2023 c1 Dktv9
it was a mistake the update was for the my hero fic he accidentally posted the update on this one
1/22/2023 c1 MarTinez9
Where is the new chapter?
12/16/2022 c1 carneyjarred
Stein has a girl crushing on him in the Manga/anime so why is she not with him plus Sid's a zombie a Cool one at that.
10/18/2022 c1 Wolfknight01
Good start and good flow
9/21/2022 c1 WhateverPlus
I liked this chapter.
7/4/2022 c1 Guest
Please update soon but there is no rush take your time
6/30/2022 c1 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
6/25/2022 c1 rubius
liking the story so far, plz keep it going. not sure about eruka with naruto though but if that's what u are cool with it's fine
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »