FanFiction.Net
for In Another Life

2/19/2023 c38 sosueme
Ouch. But I do appreciate their honesty with each other. Sad situation that lasted years tho - so unfortunate. Giana really is very unlikable, so selfish. And she found Edward to be the same.
2/18/2023 c24 sosueme
There is such a striking difference between Jared and Edward's attitude toward Bella. I know that's the point, but you can't miss being hit by mac truck. I hope Bella sees that soon. Loving this story :)
2/17/2023 c16 sosueme
*smoke rings
2/17/2023 c4 sosueme
Loving this so far. I have so much author-trust in you, it's rediculous! Love the set up, can't wait to see it play out.
2/12/2023 c47 Guest
The story was filled with so much heartbreak (and I admit I was disappointed in their lack of self restraint), but their love is beautiful and the family E&B have with Seth and Mikey is meant to be. Thank you for writing!
2/9/2023 c47 4TheAuburnRose
Wow! Just wow! I don't know how I missed this when you originally posted, but I just binged this. I couldn't stop reading. This is by far, one of my favorite stories. I feel so emotionally invested in these characters. I really hope they speak to you again and you do some kind of sequel. Thank you for writing and sharing with us.
2/6/2023 c22 Guest
I know you that gave us the disclaimer at the outset re: cheat fics, but your writing is so good! Admittedly started this a while back and then, due to my own mixed feelings about the story, had to put it away lol. Well, here I am again. I love that they love each other, but hate their actions! I empathize with their turmoil, but wish they would both be adult about the whole situation and disentangle themselves from their marriages before going further. It’s just so, so messy and leaves destruction in its wake to do it this way. We’ll see where it goes from here. Great writing
2/1/2023 c38 Allear
Thank you so much for writing a fic where abortion is presented as a woman's choice! That's really important to stress.
1/29/2023 c47 Cina's
What a sweet story. I’m a step-mother (thought they are adults now) and I wish my husband’s ex was half the person Bella is.
1/23/2023 c19 Guest
Haven’t read good fanfic for a while. This is really good buildup. I hope you continue this ️
1/21/2023 c47 soccermom101113
Love it! Thanks for sharing. Wouldn’t mind another future take lol
1/15/2023 c33 1Colleen Alize
I'm usually a ghost reader: I read, enjoy and go onto the next fic. Very rarely do I post reviews. But Chptr 33 and Gianna is pregnant has me so speechless that I needed to review. I. AM. ON. THE. FLOOR! omg!
1/13/2023 c47 breakawaygirl
Ugh, fucking loved this story! The angst gave me heartburn for a hot minute, but you write it so well!
1/11/2023 c47 SoCalTwiNurse
I don’t have the best words like you do but all I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you for this wonderful story! It was painful at times but it was so worth it! Can’t wait to read what you come up with next!
1/11/2023 c46 SoCalTwiNurse
Commenting on your a/n for the next chapter. Why are you on the fence?! Everything you write is sooooooo good so *please* give us more of your words!
5,946 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »