FanFiction.Net
for In Another Life

12/18/2022 c47 MoJo40 - Ffaddward
Edward and Bella forever 3
12/18/2022 c46 MoJo40 - Ffaddward
I’m happy sighing all over this chapter, it’s so sweet
12/18/2022 c45 MoJo40 - Ffaddward
I’m weirdly happy that things turned out the way they did. Because this way they each have a child to bring in to their family plus the new ones they’ll add 3
12/18/2022 c1 TwiFanfictionRecs
In Another Life has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in November on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
12/15/2022 c47 KDMCAM
I love this story!
12/12/2022 c47 cahtx
I enjoyed this chapter so much. I loved it. It's exciting that they are having a baby girl.

I hate to say it but I am happy that Jared is trying to improve his relationship with his son. It's so important that he does it for himself, but it's considerate that he wants it for his girlfriend too. Bella’s memories of their past holidays show how little effort he put into their marriage and family. Thankfully, Bella has found happiness. Sadly, I'm not sure there is hope for Gianna.

Thank you so much for sharing your writing with us. I look forward to reading whatever you're working on but I will miss these characters.
12/12/2022 c46 cahtx
I had no idea that I had missed three updates. The nerve of fanfiction to keep them from me. This chapter was incredible.
12/9/2022 c40 EstelaMaria
i gotta say, it feels like a poor excuse and sad out for them when Gianna says she wants an abortion. First of all, it amazes me how some women behave as if the guy has no say in the matter, but if they keep the baby, the guy has to pay child support. You cant have it both ways, people.

but also, the baby would complicate things for them, so he/shes being aborted? lol

i wont read anymore
12/9/2022 c47 Kate1386
I didn’t get this in real time because fanfiction is annoying LOL but I’ve lived all their twists and turns and this story definitely ranks as one of my faves!
12/8/2022 c47 funnechick
I just got through reading this and I have so much enjoyed the journey. I don’t know why I have always been fascinated with stories that involve cheating, especially seeing it from the rare POV of the one who cheats as opposed to the one who has been cheated on, but I love how you showed so many sides to it. The good that came out of their relationship, the bad things and drama that occurred, the transformation of their other relationships. It was a great slow-burn, angsty with an HEA ending that felt earned and realistic for the time frame you put it in. And…I want to read Edward’s book. Maybe one day you’ll publish it IRL?
12/7/2022 c47 UntitledEnder
This was EXCELLENT and everything I ever wanted in a story. The tension, the drama, the romance, the lemons. You nail it every time, woman. So grateful for you and these wonderfully rich stories you give us.
12/7/2022 c45 roguefaery
Stupid FF! I thought maybe you went on vacation or took a break… I haven’t received a chapter alert email since Chapter 44. Finally decided to come out and check… and it’s completed! Lol. So glad I checked!
12/5/2022 c47 assimpleasthat
Estaba retrasando mi review esperando que no fuera el último capítulo, muchas gracias por esta increíble historia, me mantuvo en todo momento esperando por un próximo capítulo. Thank you very much from this reader.
12/5/2022 c47 Ahorn
Thank you for writing this wonderful story
12/4/2022 c47 2NKubie
I'm sorry that it's taken so long to review, but I just wasn't willing to admit that the story is over or to let go of these characters.

So much going on here! I love that they have a little girl on the way, and also that Bella didn't get pregnant from the affair, but when they were already officially together. That way the beautiful girl (Of course she'll be beautiful! ;) ) wasn't created with any stigma attached. Good for them!

I love the growth that Jared showed in his relationships with both Mikey and Bella! That was a big deal. And that he realized how his treatment of Bella affected her willingness to have another child with him. Just her recollection of Christmas and that she wouldn't get anything gifts or anything in her stocking was evidence enough of how shitty of a husband Jared was to her. It was awesome to see how much she's treasured now by Edward, and that he really does have her back and is as involved with raising their children together. I just hope that one day Gianna will give up her parental rights to that Bella can legally be Seth's mother. It's obvious that Gianna is too busy to be a parent. It will probably be a relief to her to not have to pretend to care about her own son. Ugh! That woman!

I'm also sad that Renee never seemed to come around. Hopefully, in time...

Regardless of some of the sadder issues, there is so much joy here! Thank you for another incredible journey! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next! I can't imagine why you would be reluctant to share, unless you kill Edward or Bella or they end up with other people. Please don't make that be true!

Stay safe and well!