FanFiction.Net
for In Another Life

11/26/2022 c2 21eddiebell69
Gianna is so full of shit! She got mad at Edward for wanting to work on his book during their trip? How hypocritical. -.-

Also, I can totally “hear” Jared’s voice. And “see” him doing things! Ugh. I got it bad for that mofo. Just like some neighbors do, too…
11/26/2022 c1 eddiebell69
Dude! There are so many little clues in this chapter. Like, you really wove in lots of details throughout the story, too. Like, just right here: "Yeah, edits are going fine, I guess. But I've completely scrapped a chapter, and I'm trying to rework it…"

Yeah. He TOTALLY reworked the story! (:
11/26/2022 c47 marigold123
I so enjoyed reading this story. It felt real…people aren’t perfect and make mistakes. Bella and Edward went through guilt and unhappiness as the fell for each other, but their love pulled them through their failing marriages. I feel sorry for Seth, but Bella is a great mom to him. I’m happy Jared is finally growing up and maybe seeing he really didn’t treat Bella as a true partner. Good story! Thank you for writing.
11/26/2022 c47 helenemc
Thank you for this awesome story! I really enjoyed it.
11/26/2022 c38 8harperpitt
Wow. Just wow. I think this is the first Twilight fanfiction I read that normalizes abortion. Thank you for writing this. It’s important.
11/26/2022 c47 2loveybunnies
I don't even know what to say; that was just about as perfect as it could be. Nobody wants a child to be deprived of the love and attention of a parent, but the way that Gianna treats Seth is deplorable, and she really hasn't earned the right to be called Mom, whereas Bella has. If it happens, I think it will be a natural, organic step because Seth feels that way. Having the new baby will also bond them together as a family. So glad it's a girl - that puts less pressure on them! Jared being in Mikey's life is a necessity, and I hope he continues to grow as a person and as a parent. As long as your family loves you, it doesn't matter how many moms and dads you have as long as they're GOOD people. Sad that Renee hasn't realized how much she is losing; maybe she'll come around and apologize when she realizes that she isn't part of her daughter's or grandkids' lives. Love the story. Thanks so much for easing us into the end...its hard to let go! And regarding the new story you're waffling about - POST IT! POST IT! It can't be any more controversial than this one, right? What is holding you back? POST IT! XO - Lori
11/26/2022 c37 harperpitt
I love this. Often, life is not black and white, but a big gray zone. Thank you for another fantastic chapter!
11/26/2022 c47 trisha63
Thank you for writing this wonderful story. This last chapter update was so sweet, loving, and simply beautiful. Edward and Bella started their relationship in the worst sort of way, but in the end they finally got their happily ever after, two sweet little men, and a little princess on the way. What's not to love! Just when I think you can't top the last story you wrote, you go and prove me completely wrong. Take care, Trisha :}
11/26/2022 c47 girlygirl0706
Thanks for another amazing story.

Can't wait to read what you come up with next.
11/26/2022 c47 Jenycullen
I have spent the last 24 hours reading this amazing story at every opportunity I could find. I loved it so so much, once again you knocked it out of the park. I can’t wait to read what you have next!
11/26/2022 c47 lovinmich
Oh I’m so sad it’s over! What a great ending but not ready to let go!
Please post your new story, can’t wait to read more of your work!
11/26/2022 c47 3TMTF
I’ve looked forward to every update with this story. Thanks for sharing!
11/26/2022 c47 Guest
And he will. You can write as much as you want of this story. I love the love.
11/26/2022 c47 Anon
Another tremendous story from you! Thank you for writing - youre one of my favorite authors, and I hope you post another story :-)
11/26/2022 c47 Ale Stewart