FanFiction.Net
for The Littlest Asgardian

4/5 c14 3WhiteElfElder
I found the dark humor funny; I guess other just prefer fart jokes.
4/5 c11 WhiteElfElder
I am wondering if it is Albus making/pushing Vernon to kill Harry?
4/5 c9 WhiteElfElder
Why did Albus kick Remus out of the cottage he was gifted by Lily, and then cut his living wage? Was it so he can keep Remus from Harry, or is ist just more he can steal?
4/5 c6 WhiteElfElder
Albus is trying to make everything he does not like "Dark Magic".
2/26 c14 Guest
I know that the Hunt was the climax of the story, but I never did like the coloseum. All the same, I gave Vernon his tumbs-down even if I did skim through the suspense.

I loved it and am gonna start on book 2 right after.
2/10 c14 RightnWrong
Funny isn’t the right term. Amusing at times, grin-inducing? Sure. Funny? Not so much.

Very enjoyable? You betcha. I don’t think the tag is wrong, but you might want a bit of a disclaimer at the beginning that it isn’t a comedy, if it bothers you.

Btw, While Odín may be associated with sorcery it does not mean he approves of it, or isn’t jealous / upset that anyone else would have such power.

In lokasenna, Loki, amongst other things, accuses the gods of moralistic sexual impropriety, the practice of seiðr, and bias. This denotes that seidr might be practiced, but it was likely regarded as un-manly or some such.
2/9 c8 RightnWrong
I’m sorry more ppl haven’t reviewed, myself included. I have been way too enraptured to even sign in, much less review. I hope a guest review will do for now.

This is great

Thanks for writing,
10/26/2023 c14 skorchedlife
I honestly enjoy your style of humor. Im a vet and our humor happens to be about as dark as it gets. Thank you for the time and effort that you put into this.
8/31/2023 c12 Guest
This is way too much marvel. None of this even has a hint of Riordan to it.
8/18/2023 c14 CharleyReyes
I found this both humorous and sad. I adored the interaction between pantheons but Odin is a bag full of dicks. (That is from On punching gods and absentee dads)
8/4/2023 c14 luffy1996
Technically Loki was ostracized because he preferred magic over martial combat. Also because Loki preferred black ops to honorable combat. Essentially loki is like a ninja not a Samurai so Asgard looks down on him.. atleast in the marvel version.
8/4/2023 c1 luffy1996
But Odin has true sight from when he hung on the branch of Yggdrasil. He would be able see Harry's true nature the soul shard wouldn't be enough to hide that. No secret can hide from Odins gaze because of this. Sure he can't see everything like Heimdall but Odin can see the true nature of everything he gazes upon.
7/23/2023 c9 LunaArtemisSilverwolf
hahahahahahaha im literally dying of laughter that is probably my favorite chapter! *insert laughing emoji here*
7/8/2023 c14 bvengeance1
I think the story was great. Using the blender to turn the golden apple into baby food was hilarious. I really liked how you fit all of the characters into the existing canon. They fit really well.
7/6/2023 c8 J.D
A most enjoyable story, thank you for writing
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »