FanFiction.Net
for Paved with Bad Intentions

7/9/2023 c51 1Commissar Adrian
Curious how you'll take this going forward. Enjoy your time with Tales! Wish I had the patience to go through one of those again.
7/9/2023 c51 2merendinoemiliano
Pretty badass
6/3/2023 c50 merendinoemiliano
Not bad at all
6/3/2023 c50 Classus Moira
This has honestly been one of the best stories I've ever read, not just in RWBY but in general. And the best part is that it's not over yet!
6/3/2023 c50 1Commissar Adrian
Feels like a fitting end to the first arc. The dynamics here are also so different compared to canon since there are so many additional members. No Yang joining late. No Blake who had run away. Pyrrha is alive. Mercury is an ally now. Glynda will be leading them. Then Weiss will be aided by Penny who is also still alive.
Good job.
5/27/2023 c49 1ihavetotakeadump
question, will mercury have a 3-way relationship with blake? or will it just be bumblebees, or blake x mercury.
5/27/2023 c49 1Commissar Adrian
Fallout from all of this will be interesting. The fact that Mercury stayed was nice as well. Next chapter will definitely be interesting.
5/27/2023 c49 2merendinoemiliano
Quite cool
5/26/2023 c49 2ToastyBrownPotatoes
Ahhhhhh, this story is just so wonderfully heartbreaking. I hate it so much, but ugh I love it at the same time. I don't think I've ever cared about Mercury in a fic quite the same as I have come to care about what happens to this fic's Mercury. I was pleasantly surprised when you mentioned that there would still be a decent chunk of the story left, I'm looking forward to what is to come, and very curious what kind of tone this tale of yours will end on! Enjoy your break and good luck with your book!
5/20/2023 c48 2merendinoemiliano
Amazing work
5/14/2023 c47 9FreeLancer V
Jeeez, two good things happen with Emerald and Mercury only for what Cinder did to completely eclipse that and take the chapter in a whole different direction than I thought it was going in. I was wondering how you were going to handle the eventual reveal and man was it heart wrenching.

Cinder's inner conflict was really well done, and in the end, I love how it was her believing to have truly burned all her bridges with Glynda that pushed her rather than malicious intentions. I really look forward to the next chapter.
5/13/2023 c47 Stone125
epic
5/13/2023 c47 AgentDraakis
I'm not crying, you are...
5/12/2023 c47 2merendinoemiliano