FanFiction.Net
for Agent Potter: The Wizard of WAND

7/5 c15 DarkRavie
7/3 c15 qwertyuiop123214685
Great story, was unsure about the spy header, but it’s basically interpol and the fic is great. Please update soon!
7/2 c15 Star123Reader
This is a brilliant story. Literally read it in a day. Can't wait to see what happens next. Also kinda want to see Harry interact with the Weasleys', Teddy and Andromedra, his friends, etc after the mission. Also not sure if I misread it but I think in chp 1 Hippogriff said that a spouse and one other person would know about the person being part of WAND, who was the other person that was informed for Harry and Daphne?
7/2 c15 HowlnMadHowie
Well...that's one way to...counter being surrounded with magical machine guns. "We neef a bigger...boat!" concept right there.

Although I'm confused about your math. Why only 9 agents attacking the villa, WAND has 49, and this is a level seven. So...9?
6/27 c14 afrigeek
I find it strange that they would choose such a silly battle plan. harry should have gone in first even if it was just to scout and know what they may face.
6/7 c14 Guest
Suck your cliffhangers.
5/29 c14 jslee102
Cool chapter, i was a little surprised that Valkyrie called him Potter instead of Felix in the floo room. Not sure if that was a mistake.
5/28 c14 Rebell 01
If Cadros knows WAND of course there would be a trap.
5/28 c14 4BROMBROS
My guess Mr. liberator is the Chief Warlock
5/28 c14 HowlnMadHowie
Quetzalcoatl would have to be the most colorful character of Team one I've seen.

Also, I think Codros was tipped off that she would have company. That was too well antipated for just happenstance. That or Valkyrie should have let Harry scout ahead to see what is ahead.
5/28 c14 Wrixel
One can feel the tension from the chapter and only grumpily wait for another chapter.
Thank you for writing this.
5/28 c14 3Hudy Leak613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I reallly appreciated it and liked it a lot.
5/15 c13 Talonwalker
Great story so far looking forward to the rest!
Thanks!
4/27 c13 Wrixel
Thanks for this amazing story. It is full of action and surprises.
4/26 c13 2A10riddick
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Why does this sound like Mission Impossible?

Even if they frame him would he be able to unframe him even if he is innocent?
198 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »