FanFiction.Net
for Agent Potter: The Wizard of WAND

10/9 c3 Chiku11
I wud luv to have all those items...
10/9 c3 jmood
I'm really enjoying this fic. Spy Harry is great.
10/9 c3 ryan99171
i was beginning to believe you forget about this story
10/3 c2 Silverdragonstar
Hmmm not sure I trust the lady he just rescued. Plus who said it wasn't real lol. Can't wait to see how his training goes .
10/2 c1 Strawberriesfanno.1
Hey um I couldn’t help but notice that someone on wattpad had copied this story they started it as there own and then continued it like this it was a gem fem Harry story but basically it was the same and when I attempted to her about it she blocked me (because there weren’t any credit or anything) so I just wanted to let you know cause ik if it were me I’d be mad about it her user is ophelia051
9/28 c2 2triblood
Please update this soon! Love this concept and the world it looks like you are creating.
9/21 c2 jackseaweedjackson
Great start you got me hooked! Let’s see the rest
9/17 c2 serenity76
Teddy was metioned in tne last movie when Tonks came to hekp the orfre ar hogwarts.
9/8 c2 4Davinius Gerard Fogg
EUROS?! Since when? Still pounds Sterling in the UK.
9/3 c2 jackmylad 2
You have watched the kings men films to much
9/1 c2 1Crusader Nightshade
I'd love it if Daphne showed Harry up in a duel cos he pissed her off and she wants to kill him.
9/1 c2 WildOnionTops
Interesting start
8/25 c2 Chaos
Loving your story so far, can’t wait to read more
8/24 c2 3artdam
Hm ... Would Harry let his blood get taken? This much blood? Especially after seeing what can be done with magical blood? Voldemort resurrection, Centaurs' blood, Dragons' blood. You even wrote a big scene with signing contract with his blood and how important and binding it is.
Even if he agreed to give his blood. I think he would insist to be present and watch what is done with it. He is an Auror, after all
I am really sceptical about this part.
Keep it up. It is an interesting read.
8/24 c2 Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90
Very interesting so far please post again soon thanks!
75 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »