FanFiction.Net
for Agent Potter: The Wizard of WAND

8/8 c1 Guest
Who's Teddy if may ask? OCC?
8/6 c1 Andr Le Ntre
I adored the first chapter as I'm honestly charmed by the promising plotline, I'm really excited by Harry, Daphne and Co's adventures as an international wizarding secret agents to maintain peace and order.
I have high hopes and I'm looking forward for reading your take on Harry's worlwide escapades! Thanks for your hard work!
8/3 c1 28Kairan1979
Interesting first chapter.

P.S. The funny thing is that the the agency named W.A.N.D. (Wizardly Alchemy Necromancy Department) exists in Marvel Universe. It's SHIELD's magic defence division , dealing with supernatural threats.
7/31 c1 Ariadne Venegas
Really nebulous? I rolf half an hour! Is like Tom of Thumb and the villains of M.A.D. With all and the song.
7/31 c1 Skellefte
this looks promising
7/29 c1 qwertyuiop123214685
good start, got me curious.

would've liked it if harry cast a spell to knock them all out, eg: a room wide stunner, would've fitted in nicely.
7/28 c1 dennisdaugherty1962
please update soon I love this story please
7/28 c1 3pjoinheritancefan
So is this like a kingsman type story? Because if so that will be bad ass. Looking forward to reading this one so far I've loved every single one of your previous stories and anticipate reading the next chapters
7/25 c1 Light Dark Mark 1999
Its 1 am, so it's will be on point,
was fun to read,
just feels a bit of information dump,
might want to make it a bit action pack.
And as Dr. Doof123 said, there is a distinct lack of BUNNEH.
7/25 c1 PrinceSusanoo
Ayyy, another story by you :) At this point idt u can ever make a bad story :D
7/25 c1 BohemianFrankenstien
Dude love your stories. I really have a good feeling about this one. Waiting for more updates
7/25 c1 1Henry Slytherin
Mandam excited for this fic
7/24 c1 IamaSWITCHbot
Love the first chap! Can’t wait to read more!
7/24 c1 2triblood
Love the premise and am excited to see what will come next!
7/24 c1 2Dr.Doof123