FanFiction.Net
for Spoils of War

10/9/2023 c20 13Carlypso
I loved this story!
8/26/2023 c20 Poppy Chapman
I read your story in one sitting and was blown away! So beautifully written, well paced, and truly one of the best Mandalorian stories out there.

thank-you for taking the time to explain how you intended to end the story. I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. Grief is so hard.
7/14/2023 c14 3ReRe00
That last chapter reminded me of another one of my favorite Mandalorian fanfics, Memoirs of a Mandalorian...super good book!
That's so heartbreaking...how Mando has to bury himself so his dedication is not bent... ;;
7/13/2023 c3 Archangel Uzumaki
Not sure if you made a mistake or not but 3 sons and 4 daughters doesn’t make 9 children also in previous chapter she said she had 5 sisters
7/12/2023 c12 ReRe00
oh shoooot...
7/12/2023 c11 ReRe00
Currently, I am laying on my stomach on my bed, my laptop in front of my face, and my legs kicking every which way in literal Mandala shipping fangirl frantic panic happy nervous sapping shipping crazinesssss...3 (:
Let's just say my sister across our room is now interested in what has me so crazed. Like I said before, I am in so much love...you are such a talented writer. To be honest I got a little nervous when I saw THREE Years Later, but turns out it was for the better and now we're even closer to one of my favorite DinxOC and I am so EXCITED!
I hope you're reaching these and being encouraged. God bless you! 3
7/12/2023 c8 ReRe00
I have suggested this awesome story who is also a Mandalorian fan because I love this so much omg...anyways...Din is definitely going to somehow hunt down Leon and kill him (:
7/12/2023 c7 ReRe00
I love how they talk to each other so much. I am so very excited about how they get to be friends and then lovers!
7/11/2023 c5 ReRe00
Ooooo, I wonder what kinda trouble Tala just got herself into...hehe
7/11/2023 c3 ReRe00
EEEK! I don't have anything else to say other than I love this story so much already. I love their characters together! 3
7/11/2023 c2 ReRe00
I'M IN LOVEE WITH TALA'S CHARACTER OMG
I guess I love Mando too...lol
Truly awesome writing!
7/11/2023 c1 ReRe00
I love how you write! I am really interested in this plot. Is there a warning for each part of the story when the explicitness gets involved? So I might be able to skip it? I really want to read this but I'm not into smut...
5/20/2023 c20 Arielle
So much gratitude and love ️
You have given us a gift while experiencing loss beyond imagination.
I hope you are surrounded by loved ones holding supportive space for your grieving.
3/16/2023 c20 7WindSongEnchantment
It's a beautiful story and thank you so much for finding a way to share it with us. I'm so sorry for your loss and I know it's very important to grieve but please, please stay strong. You will find light again. It may not look the same or shine quite as bright but it will be there, I promise. I hope that, in time, you'll write again. You have an amazing talent.
Know that you are very much loved
3/13/2023 c20 4J-James
I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. Finding any sort of inspiration after losing someone who meant everything to you can be so extremely difficult. That said, I want you to know how much I have absolutely enjoyed your story and how appreciative I am that you included this ending summary in lieu of finishing. So few authors would have done that and I think it says volumes about how much you care about your readers. Please take care of yourself and take the time you need to heal.
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »