FanFiction.Net
for Stupid Little Game

7/25 c1 CatyB
Hi, Andi, I've just finished reading the Spanish version of this fanfic and I wanted to thank you for writing such a beautiful story and for letting Pali share it with us. We wish you the best with Enemy Mine and hope to read more of your stories in the future. Muchas gracias!
7/23 c2 Freedom2604
Andy a billion thanks for allowing Pali to make and share the translation of your story into Spanish, it was so nice and I loved it.
By the way it would be too much to ask for a little outtake of Edward as a daddy but of his newborn baby girl?, it would be so adorable hehehe please!
Saludos :D
Gloria
7/21 c2 flortran09
Hi, Andi, I've just finished reading the Spanish version of this fanfic and I wanted to thank you for writing such a beautiful story and for letting Pali share it with us. We wish you the best with Enemy Mine and hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings from Mexico!
7/21 c2 Tata XOXO
Hi! I just want to thank you for let Pali to translate thsi amazing story to spanish... is so lovely and I really feel the pain that Bella suffer, but Edward was son nice and make Bella fall in love whit him! Is amazing!
Thanks again, youre an incredible writter!
Kisses!
XOXO
7/21 c2 Gabby352
Gracias por dejar a Pali traducir
Saludos desde México.
7/21 c2 saraipineda44
Hi, Andi, I've just finished reading the Spanish version of this fanfic and I wanted to thank you for writing such a beautiful story and for letting Pali share it with us. We wish you the best with Enemy Mine and hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings from (Guatemala, Flores Petén). graciasssssssssssss graciasssssssssssss graciasssssssssssss graciasssssssssssss graciasssssssssssss graciasssssssssssss graciasssssssssssss graciasssssssssssss graciasssssssssssss
7/21 c1 Andre95
Hi, Andi, I've just finished reading the Spanish version of this fanfic and I wanted to thank you for writing such a beautiful story and for letting Pali share it with us. We wish you the best with Enemy Mine and hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings!
7/20 c1 tulgarita
Hi, Andi, I've just finished reading the Spanish version of this fanfic and I wanted to thank you for writing such a beautiful story and for letting Pali share it with us. We wish you the best with Enemy Mine and hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings from Spain.
7/20 c1 Angeles MC
Hi, thanks for share this beautiful story
7/20 c2 NarMaVeg
Thank you very much for allowing the translation of your beautiful story! I loved reading these two enemies and in the end in love. Good wishes to you in your future projects! greetings from Mexico.
7/20 c2 14Lady Grigori
7/20 c1 UserName28
Hi, Andi, I've just finished reading the Spanish version of this fanfic and I wanted to thank you for writing such a beautiful story and for letting Pali share it with us. We wish you the best with Enemy Mine and hope to read more of your stories in the future. ¡Saludos!
6/15 c1 Chaichii
Whew, I’m glad I finished the story before you pulled it. It was really good! Congratulations, that’s exciting!
6/2 c2 pipelynn
Great ending! I had not heard of kindle Vella. Will you keep story name?
5/31 c2 1Ballerina91