FanFiction.Net
for My Precious Jewel

5/28/2023 c1 16Plague Doctor 2035
Very well written story
2/14/2023 c1 Guest
This has to be the best written fanfiction of all time! Thank you for making me tear up! I needed it!
8/28/2022 c1 2Siniarafani
I enjoyed this story. There was lots of nice interaction between Blu and Jewel.

Little nitpicking: I am pretty sure it was Jewel's left wing that was injured.

One thing that I would have liked to be different: when Jewel says she will devote her life to Blu he could have reminded how she risked herself to save him too and he wanted her to be with him not because she owes him but because she wants to or something like that.

I don't think Spix's macaws usually sleep in tree cavities but they commonly do in fanfictions so it isn't a big deal. They do use tree cavities to incubate eggs and keep their chicks safe until they fledge.
8/14/2022 c1 2CSX GP40-3
It was a pleasure being able to work on this splendid tale. My involvement was mostly pertained with proofreading the story, I thank Le Chat Noir 41305 for allowing me the opportunity to work with him. I give it my stamp of approval.

Signing off,
—CSX GP40-3
8/13/2022 c1 3OrangeMacawWorld
As credited in the notes of the author, I had a minor role in writing this tale, mostly in relation to its proofreading process. Throughout its length, my edits consisted of improvements to the paragraph structuring and minor changes to the prose and dialogue sequences.

It was a pleasure involving myself in the project, as it was a light refreshing entry in the time gap (i.e. that which falls in between Jewel's wing injury and her recovery) subgenre, much in contrast to many other stories which use a similar time setting. If you have any questions regarding this story, you are more than welcome to message Le Chat Noir, myself, and CSX GP40-3.

Respectfully, OrangeMacawWorld