FanFiction.Net

9/5/2022 c5 EdoShadow
V1 GOD V2 zZZ
9/5/2022 c5 ooooooompa looooompa
v1 is much better.

Just make Shirou's magic part of the new world, no need to go all that way to make him excluded
9/5/2022 c5 Vini666
I believe the UBW summon may fail due to the enchantment no longer representing Shirou, not due to his energy or magic ability.
9/5/2022 c4 Aiven
I like this option better.
9/5/2022 c5 Lazy'sReader
The first version
9/5/2022 c5 1Deltablacknaruto
This one is more consistent with what we know, and it would be a firmer reason for him to stay with Aiz.
9/5/2022 c5 imasaw
i would prefer if you used a combination of the 2 versions. I don't really mind the use of ubw, but him having some kind of problem using it or at least sustaining it would make allow for more growth. Like having a type of feedback while trying to use it, causing him pain, but not enough to stop him. Then after it's deployed show him straining cause he isn't used to his body as he previously stated himself. Regardless both are fine. The only concern I have is the fact of Oath Shirou's chant should be different unless this some weird combination of Shirou and I missed that detail. His chant in oath is

My body is made out of swords.
My blood is of iron and my heart of glass.
I have overcome countless battlefields.
Not even once retreating,
Not even once being victorious.
The orphan is alone again, striking diamond dust on a hill of swords.
But this life is not yet over.
This false body was still made of swords.

His chant regardless of Shirou is always different to whatever Archer's is. Again not a make or break for me but just something I wanted to point out.
9/5/2022 c5 9RenegadeForLife
I think I prefer this second version. I like OP Shirou stories but a Shirou who brings out UBW to show off just feels kind of weird to me. It's always been kind of a last resort thing in most stories I read regardless of how strong Shirou gets in those stories. In this version he tries and fails to bring it out, which still feels a little weird but it means he probably won't make a habit of defaulting to it even for casual spars.
9/5/2022 c4 1kailol
ok listen i know for SURE archer/shirou won't show their reality marble just because of a spar and to decline learning magic, i mean its his strongest trump card.
9/5/2022 c5 isidroaguilar120
I think a version that managed to summon UBW for a few seconds and then faints from the pain would be good
9/5/2022 c5 6Ochsee
I personally prefer the first version
9/5/2022 c5 Jade9536
V2 is better in my opinion, it seems to early to reveal UBW.
9/5/2022 c5 FlaminPhoenix25
Like another review said going with version 2 actually gives Shirou room to grow. Even without his reality marble Shirou is still really OP. It's also difficult to imagine every character seeing his reality marble and then deciding not to ask for his help with fighting the dragon. Like is there any reason V1 Shirou can't just summon unlimited blade works, give everyone dragon slaying swords like Balmung or Ascalon, and starting spamming swords into the dragon? I just think V2 fits better and makes more sense.
9/5/2022 c5 marcozegarralaura