FanFiction.Net
for Inferno story

11/26/2022 c18 9IDontKnowYourSignal
Oh, Georg is his own worst enemy! When it comes to matters of the heart he sabotages himself with indecision, moodiness, misunderstanding and inaction every time.
I’m glad Elsa had the good grace to leave. But Georg really should have done the right thing and ended things sooner. Hopefully, Georg drags himself out of his self-inflicted black mood - and soon!
It will be interesting to see if Georg saves himself or whether Maria gives him another piece of his mind, or maybe Max (now that he’s caught in the middle) will have a quiet word to his friend. Can’t wait to find out!
11/21/2022 c22 10bloomandgrow
I relished Georg's humble apology after behaving like a jackass for so long. Then how cute was that - I loved his cunning determination to gently woo Maria even in the presence of the children. So sweet the way he was hugging her and holding her hand deviously.

haha, Max likes to live dangerously - poking the sleeping bear.
Lovely update.
11/18/2022 c22 Guest
Cute chapter :) I liked the battle of the banter between Max and Georg vs Maria and Georg. And Georg’s ways of easing Maria into a relationship were both adorable and amusing. So unlike him so far in this story where he’s gone from brooding brute to charmingly cute. Lol
11/19/2022 c22 24What About Love
Finally, a connection between them! I think the handholding is quite sweet. I can’t wait to see where you take us from here.
11/14/2022 c21 What About Love
You can’t stop there! I must know what happens next.
11/13/2022 c21 10bloomandgrow
Hah, lot's to chuckle over: the Captain drunkenly falling over; Maria having a Jekyll and Hyde moment, battling with herself as she caressed him while he was asleep; Maria yelling at him and calling him Sherlock, and then hitting him with the pillow. Hee.
I can envisage that there won't ever be a dull moment even when they are married.
Always entertaining!
11/12/2022 c21 2som04
Hahaha. Could just see M attacking G with the pillow. Had me giggling. Great chapter, will be sad to see the story come to the end but looking forward to the next chapter.
11/12/2022 c21 Guest
Hell yes! Georg deserved that pillow! Lmao A lovely chapter. I liked how Maria found him drunk & sulking, then felt protective enough to fall asleep with him after he passed out & then came their inevitable argument. They need to just hurry up & snog and have some sexy time FFS to calm them down. Hehe.
11/11/2022 c20 Guest
A lovely chapter ;) Georg had that dip in the lake at the hand of Maria coming. Lmao Max will have enough material to write a book or a musical about this love story by time these two are finished flirting in their own quirky style. Hehe! More soon plz.
11/11/2022 c20 10bloomandgrow
Lordy, those two just set each other off. Sparks fly every time they clash. I'm not surprised Maria lost her temper with Georg when he was provoking her so much, especially by being moody with the children. He deserved his dunking in the lake!
And then it was sweet the way they reconciled just through their eyes without a word being spoken.
Great that Max's snooping has uncovered the truth about Luca.
Looking forward to more.
11/6/2022 c20 24What About Love
I’m looking forward to the moment they finally do talk! Especially after that whole scene in the kitchen a few chapters ago, I can’t wait for them to be alone again.
11/4/2022 c20 Guest
Ha! Maria rightly dumped the Captain’s irritable ass in the lake ‘by accident’ as payback for his grumpy behaviour! That should cool him off ;) And it looks like Max has just saved the day by going on a fact finding mission and actually talking to Maria for Georg. Although a part of me begrudges that the Captain will only stop being childish with Maria and his kids because Max tells him the Italian has gone back to his fiancée. Need more of this soon. I can’t wait to read more :D
11/2/2022 c19 10bloomandgrow
Oh yay, I do love Max! Luckily for Georg, Max is on hand to rescue him from himself. I was cheering Max for being brave enough to confront a drunk morose Georg. I'm glad Max has finally got to the bottom of things for his dear friend.
Always enjoyable!
11/2/2022 c18 bloomandgrow
It's hard to feel sorry for Georg over what he believes is his unrequited love when he is behaving like such a twit: sulky, moody, self-pitying, snarling at Maria, neglecting the children.
Maria is being patient with him since she thinks his heart is bruised over Elsa's departure, (and she is not daring to hope that he has feelings for her), but he is sure to be in hot water with Maria if he keeps his distance from the children.
11/1/2022 c17 9IDontKnowYourSignal
It’s great that Maria is now connecting the dots! And how apt that she realises the Captain’s feelings through Louisa teasing Friedrich about a girl he fancies at school!
You made me laugh - Elsa was only interested when the conversation turned to Friedrich and the girl Sarah. I wonder if she realised what was really going on?
114 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »