FanFiction.Net
for Inferno story

10/15/2022 c17 24What About Love
So much tension! I can’t wait to see when they finally do connect and share their feelings.
10/15/2022 c17 Guest
Well, whadya know? Georg is jealous of Luca ;) In that case, he had better hurry up and make a move on Maria then hadn’t he? Lol Is he really going to let the ‘Italian pirate’ win the buxom sea wench without so much as even drawing his sword? Ha! My advice to the captain would be -

You snooze, you lose :)
10/8/2022 c16 What About Love
You can’t stop there! I can’t wait to see where you take us next.
10/8/2022 c16 1Chris and Byng
Love it when Georg gets jealous! Can’t wait for the next chapter.
10/4/2022 c15 24What About Love
I can only imagine what the Reverend Mother will have to say about this!
10/2/2022 c14 10bloomandgrow
Woah, that was one sexy dream! So hot.
Ah but poor Maria, instead of reveling in her desires it has been transformed into guilt, shame and anger. It's understandable given her background but it's sad all the same. Poor Maria.

Forgot to add in the previous chapter, that I really like that Georg is the first to come to a realization that he loves her. This time he is way ahead of her. Yay.
10/1/2022 c13 bloomandgrow
Phew, those two are about to spontaneously combust with unresolved passion. That was sizzling hot. Not many women on earth could blame Maria for ogling the captain in his nightwear. *fans self*

Oh but then he blows it by a silly joke. Oh Captain!
9/30/2022 c14 24What About Love
And here we go! She is definitely shaken by that dream, but I am here for it. Can’t wait to see what is in store for them the next time they meet up. The tension will undoubtedly be so thick.
9/27/2022 c13 What About Love
Great chapter! I am so excited to see where you take it from here. They certainly can’t ignore this interaction!
9/27/2022 c13 Windyandstormy
Loving this storyline
9/26/2022 c13 Mittenball
Phew, now that was a hot chapter ... just sitting on the porch fanning myself as I write! Keep up the good work...
9/25/2022 c1 Eggsbenni221
Thanks for sharing your story with me. The Sound of Music is a favorite of mine as well. I've bookmarked this and will keep reading.
9/25/2022 c12 10bloomandgrow
I loved the description of the butter cookies and how they are so evocative of happy childhood memories for Maria. It had my mouth watering.
Hah, I enjoyed how Maria planned her episode with the cookies like a general executing a military operation, with maneuver and counter-maneuver trying to outsmart the captain.
Haha, and of course she meant a slap, not a kiss! Uh-huh, right.
9/25/2022 c11 bloomandgrow
So cute the way they keep provoking each other and get carried away with their taunting banter.
Oh but Luca has certainly aroused the green-eyed monster in Georg. I chuckled at him going toe to toe with the handsome young Italian, implying that Maria was practically a nun. He's got it bad!
9/22/2022 c12 1Chris and Byng
“Until she mentioned cookies!” Loved that line! Who would think baking could cause such angst for GM ?
114 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »