FanFiction.Net
for Inferno story

9/1/2022 c4 9IDontKnowYourSignal
This really is such a fun part of Maria and Georg’s relationship. You’ve captured the banter, competitiveness and constant provoking well. But let’s call it what it is - flirting! Of course, their so clueless, they probably thinking it just harmless fun and no one will notice! It seems Elsa has cottoned on, and Max plays the role of silent (but keen) observer perfectly.
Love how you’ve included some of RL Maria, with her taking the bannister instead of the stairs to breakfast!
This chapter certainly made me smile! Looking forward to seeing how Georg navigates Maria!
8/30/2022 c5 24What About Love
Luca coming in with that positive attention. And she gets to see how nice it is to be flirted with outright rather than the touch-and-go interactions with Georg. I can’t wait to see how Georg reacts to all of this!
8/30/2022 c5 Mittenball
0h, definitely they will meet again. Nothing like a handsome young man to bring out the jealous Georg.
8/26/2022 c4 10bloomandgrow
Lots to smile about in this chapter. My biggest grin was picturing Maria sliding down the bannister at the von Trapp villa. That is so 'her.' Maria getting busted imitating/ mocking him was a close second in terms of making me chuckle.

The sparks are really flying off the two of them with their taunting, teasing, mocking and sarcasm. I love that things have not completely changed between them after the lakeside confrontation. They aren't suddenly just nice to each other, but rather, they love to provoke each other. It's so cute.
8/26/2022 c3 bloomandgrow
I chuckled over God and the Reverend Mother having a sense of a sense of humour by putting such a handsome, intriguing man in Maria's path to becoming a nun.

I've got my seatbelt and I'm ready for an entertaining ride.
8/26/2022 c4 24What About Love
I love getting Max’s perspective. I enjoy when he simply sits back and watches everything taking place, but doesn’t speak up in any way. Just a fun little spectator. lol. I can’t wait to read what happens next!
8/26/2022 c4 BrittanyLS
It’s fun to see their relationship developing!
8/26/2022 c2 10bloomandgrow
Maria has really gotten under his skin, even while he was in Vienna. Love that he can't stop thinking about her. He's convinced he is irritated by her but that seems to be a cover for how intrigued he is by her. I chuckled at his illusions that he is in control of the situation and that he intends to fire her as soon as he comes back. Little does he know what he's in for.
8/26/2022 c3 9IDontKnowYourSignal
I laughed at how they both fell asleep resolving to ignore their attraction and deflect the other. Let’s see how that goes!
And I love your advice at the end!
8/24/2022 c3 24What About Love
Great chapter! I like that we get a glimpse into Maria’s thoughts. And with an ending like “fasten your seatbelts,” I can’t wait to see what happens next!
8/23/2022 c2 9IDontKnowYourSignal
A short but substantial update that ticks along with glimpses of backstory and insights into the main characters’ state of mind.
Interesting that Elsa is wondering whether Georg is using their courtship as a shield to protect him from the unwanted attentions of other women. I’d never contemplated that possibility before, but it makes perfect sense. It also highlights Elsa’s insecurities. I always thought she seemed nervous and unsure when Georg was giving her a tour of the grounds and she kept trying to prise some kind of commitment or declaration from him. Unfortunately for Elsa, all he could come up with, was that she was his saviour - ‘how romantic’ indeed!
And I love that Georg can’t seem to shake Maria from his mind! Mmmm, I can see a conflict of desires and honour coming!
Of course, Maria is oblivious to it all!
8/22/2022 c2 24What About Love
Great work! You’ve moved the story along quite nicely, and it makes me excited to see where you take us next. I do like the line where he says he wants to make her submissive to him, though it may just be my own dirty mind playing tricks. lol.
8/22/2022 c1 9IDontKnowYourSignal
Oh, you know I’ve been looking forward to this, and finally I’ve been able to stop and catch up on your new (and first!) story!
You’ve captured Maria so well, which isn’t always easy. Love that her mind drifts and darts, not dwelling too long on disappointment or the challenges ahead. I smiled at her thought that she might prefer to be surrounded by children rather than adults.
And I laughed at Georg’s confusion - the woman from the Abbey standing in front of him was NOTHING like the nun he’d imagined! I like that she’s set off a stirring and attraction that he hasn’t felt since Agathe - and it’s her outspokenness and sass as much as her appearance that’s troubling him. No wonder he’s rattled! Especially, after trying to seek solace in other women, all to no avail. Interesting that those experiences have made him steer clear of intimacy with Elsa.
Hah! I bet Georg would love nothing better than to show her his signal!
Wonderful start - can’t wait to see what else you have in store! And, of course, welcome to the dark side - it’s always great to see the story we all love so much through another pair of eyes!
8/21/2022 c1 Guest
"...he had a shocking thought to drag her to his study and show her exactly what his signal was"

Oh-err!

Loving it so far!
8/21/2022 c1 BrittanyLS
I love This! Hope there will be more to come!
114 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »