FanFiction.Net
for Poison Ivy vs Aphrodite

11/18 c1 Joseph Vowels
I love the story and am happy someone else agrees with this pairing honestly I feel they should use her more then Talia Batman and poison ivy have so much more chemistry
Neo Myth Mistress
Cockaigne/Cockayne
Lubberland
Big Rock Candy Mountain
Cockaigne/Cockayne
Lubberland
Big Rock Candy Mountain
Centre/Dinosaur Island/Kooey Kooey Kooey

Habitat rainforest of living treehouses

Flowers of Krakoa (Superego/Phalanx)(Arakko/OkkaraAsteroid M(s)-Krakoa mysterium/Arrako/Okkara- Savageland(s), Danger/Cerebra, Planet X Attilan(Zero-Techno-organic-Technoarchy, Phalanx, Barbuda, Builders Mulitple Man)

Human Drug L: When synthesized into pill form, this flower can extend the life of humans by five years. The Krakoan symbol for this flower is "L."

Human Drug I: When synthesized into pill form, this flower can act as an adaptive, universal antibotic. The Krakoan symbol for this flower is "I." Sometimes referred to as "Antibody Petals".

Human Drug M: When synthesized into pill form, this flower can cure diseases of the mind in humans. The Krakoan symbol for this flower is "M." Sometimes referred to as "Mind Petals".

Gateways: These flowers grow to create a portal from its location to its twin on Krakoa. The Krakoan symbol for this flower is "G."

Habitat: These flowers grow to create a self-sustaining biome that is part of Krakoa. The Krakoan symbol for this flower is "H."

No-Place: These flowers are not naturally occurring and grow to create a self-sustaining biome that is outside of the consciousness of Krakoa (but not to Warlock and Cypher). These biomes are considered Krakoan tumors. The Krakoan symbol for this flower is "N."

Shmoo