for Complex

3/13/2012 c1 6Rika100
This is really good. Is there more to this, or is it a one shot. ^_^
1/2/2011 c1 22ellepha
really cool. write more please.
7/12/2003 c1 freshness
Oh yea, write more of these fics. Great emotions...and it runs so smooth. Flow-ified. haha. so bring us more stories...u appeared with these awesome stories...and then, where are u? We miss it and need a good fix. more please. :D
7/6/2003 c1 Leippya le Papillon
Please write a sequel, that was so great... Give Brian happiness... With Dom... ^o^ You write good.
7/6/2003 c1 14Welshy84
nice start. i hope theres going to be more. i wanna know how dom's going to react to brian, after findig out his a cop. i love it :)
7/5/2003 c1 3greenglowchassis
holy shit! that was amazing. you've got mad writing skills! only thing i woulda liked was to see letty in it somehow, but keep writing this fic the way you wrote your first chapter, and you'll have a loyal following in no time.
7/4/2003 c1 2beautyintheagron
Hey,

That was cool! I hope Brian and Mia get back together! Nice story!

Nani
7/4/2003 c1 Sula
Dayum! I luv you! more brian ficys? its like a dream world. wo hoo. kick'n boot-ay! more ficys, more ficys, MORE! yay! Much-O-Lovin'.
7/4/2003 c1 PaulsGaly
Ryo-girl - WOW that was great!

I loved it!

You did a great job of giving Brian some character, depth and emotion. It's about TIME someone wrote about Brian.. and actually made him REAL.. which you have done REALLY well!

I love it just as it is - but it would be awesome if you continued it also.

Great job!

Really well done.. I hope you'll write more - (If not in this story - I hope you'll write more TFTF fics.. or maybe 2f2f? :D)

I'll be back to read more from you :)

Well done!