FanFiction.Net
for The Tale of the Frozen Princess

10/18/2022 c1 Guest
Hey bro just a question, what happened with your fic a doll's eyes? You abandoned it? It was getting really interesting. This story was nice btw
9/19/2022 c1 58MexicanJaeger
I am in love with how recurring the theme of freedom and autonomy is in your stories, here it felt more special since it started hinting with the classic cliché of Yukino and/or Haruno wanting to be free from their family’s grip and le arranged marriage but Yukino being trapped in the comfort of winter without feeling life at all. Her already experiencing a thousand nights of pain without realizing and not one of love was like a kinder egg from which to escape, freedom that drunkened her numb until it was too late.

I hadn’t taken the time to read this, but I’m glad I did now.
9/10/2022 c1 16Perfectcell69
Such a sweet story, except Yuigahama is now traumatized for life. As they say, the more things change, the more they stay the same.
9/6/2022 c1 Come To Jesus
Huh
9/5/2022 c1 TheMag1c1an
It's a shame you lost interest in the modern narrative but the fairy tale was still enjoyable. Good luck with your uni work.
9/5/2022 c1 Dangal
great chapter!
loved it
9/4/2022 c1 Guest
I like how you always try new things with this series.
9/4/2022 c1 Meteoric-Bro
it is a shame I can no longer read the Original Ice Princess fic because this is simply beautiful. Hope you continue to write amazing stories like this in the future
9/4/2022 c1 Deathenglegamers1144
I see this story as a Cinderella version of Japanese. Love it, keep up the good work dude.
9/4/2022 c1 8Betrayed Dreams
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. This story - no - this fairy tale epic was grand as it was sombre and whimsical and I just feel so happy to have read it. Thank you for sharing your work. It's really one of the best and probably one of the only fantasy genre fanfic I have read till now. You portrayed the characters beautifully and the writing style was exquisite. Everything was absolutely perfect.
9/4/2022 c1 Guest
Its pretty admirable that you always try to finish stories.
9/4/2022 c1 Guest
The modern section wasn't bad or anything. It might be my desire for a story twice as long speaking but i reckon reincarnation or whatever crazy mumbo jumbo would've made it nicer.
9/4/2022 c1 Guest
Tragic for hachiman. Everyone he loved leaves him prematurely.
Exactly what i wanted