FanFiction.Net
for Blue-Blooded Castle

2/10 c17 75pampilot67
I enjoy this story. I do think your explaining some of the lines you use more space than the story itself. Keep going looking for the next chapter. It 2am and my eyes are getting tired.
12/27/2023 c17 dan.lew.upg
cant wait for more
12/27/2023 c17 19wendykw
I remember the show Lie to Me & I was disappointed when it was canceled. Most of the other shows you have pulled characters from are shows I haven't seen, so thanks for added information about the characters you'll pulled from those shows.
The chat between Rick and Alexis helps provide more information about Rick's backstory, skills, and connections. So I appreciate that. This is a story that I look forward to the opportunity to reread it like it was a book. There's so many interlocking plot threads. Love it.
12/27/2023 c17 61Pen to Paper Writer
This was a good chapter overall. I am getting kind of tired of the Regina and Larry segments because, really, how much more dirt can he have on her? And Rick had taken care of her, so it's like beating a dead horse.

And on that note, Alexis and Rick's car ride must have gone around Manhattan 30 times by now. That, too, is getting to be stretched a little. I realize that both segments of the story have something to do with the end result, but...

I wonder how Kate is doing in Washington, DC, right about now?
12/26/2023 c17 JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett
I'm always so happy to see a new chapter from this amazingly detailed story. Please keep up the great work this is so enjoyable
12/26/2023 c17 c.rogers7761
Thank you for sharing another great chapter. I have missed your writing. Merry Christmas
12/26/2023 c17 3RCKBNFSK
I like how you are writing Alexis. She was smart, even sophisticated in canon, but she is so much more in your version. I like her "working" with her dad to reason things out!
12/15/2023 c16 webdepp
Nice one. Will be interesting to see what awaits Regina next, poor thing :)
12/6/2023 c16 19wendykw
Love stories with bada$$ Castle. This has lots of backstory that i like. I've learned a lot about warfare and philosophy, but I'm at the age that I'll forget it all by tomorrow. Spent a happy few hours rereading the first 15 chapters. Thanks for chapter 16. I'm surprised you didn't have the author notes at the end of this one, but fortunately I could search for a translation of Kate's discovery. Looking forward to the backstory to that.
12/6/2023 c16 3RCKBNFSK
I was excited to see another chapter. Alexis sure is learning about her father. Kate's learning things too. I become more fascinated with every chapter how you will turn this in to a, "Caskett ending or at least cliffhanger if I break this up into multiple parts." I'll keep reading and thinking of ways that it could happen.
12/6/2023 c16 dan.lew.upg
cant wait for more
12/6/2023 c16 Astargate3
keep moving forward great story looking forward to the next chapter
12/6/2023 c16 61Pen to Paper Writer
I think by the time this is all said and done, Alexis will be better off knowing what she knows about her father, and Kate is not going to be coming FBI agent. Too much is riding on what agent Berrigan does just throw her off her game. I wouldn't be too surprised if she works for Rick as well. The end result here is, in my opinion, Rick will dump Kate like a hot potato or in this case a lost mouse.
12/5/2023 c16 JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett
welcome back I was so excited to see a new chapter from you in my inbox and you did not disappoint. I love the interaction between the reporter and council women, and Alexis's indignation at those who hurt her father as a boy was very touching. I eagerly await your next posting.
11/23/2023 c15 Guest
yyyyy que paso no lo terminaste
125 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »