FanFiction.Net
for Blue-Blooded Castle

5/12/2023 c14 CeeLee
a pleasant surprise to see another chapter. It is becoming like a shade of "Marmion" “Oh! What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive” How you keep it all straight in your mind is a marvel. lol 2 of those named talking heads are thankfully gone! Hoping they will be replaced by actual reporters with no agenda. Please post early and often :p
5/12/2023 c14 castle2126
Wow nice background and the titbits about the crossover... Keep going and please update as soon as possible...
5/12/2023 c14 JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett
always great to see another masterfully crafted chapter in this story thank you for all of your hard work
5/12/2023 c14 19wendykw
Another twisty chapter. Councilwoman Taylor embodies "Pride goeth before a fall." Hope she falls very soon.
4/20/2023 c13 jag389
nice to see a update.
JAG
4/4/2023 c13 wendykw
I enjoy your story. I'm sure when it's completed, I'll spend a day rereading it. My old brain loses too much of the flow with stories that have intricate plots like this one has. That reread is something I'm sure I'll enjoy.
4/4/2023 c13 cabreradepartamento
It's good that you continue with the story, but it beats me that the detective's therapist is going to have a lot, a lot of work, the poor thing is finding out that everyone uses it, but not because she is a brilliant detective, but for other reasons, even her possible mother-in-law actually uses -esteem is going to be very low and really, if the senator wants someone to get rid of the detective, a certain FBI agent can be more effective than a sniper, she doesn't kill her, destroys her without touching her hair if she wants I'm afraid the councilwoman is not happy with the new deputy commissioner.
4/4/2023 c13 JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett
Always so glad to see a new chapter from a wonderful story. Keep up the great work
4/4/2023 c13 dan.lew.upg
So happy I got this updated today Can't wait for more
4/4/2023 c13 3RCKBNFSK
I was very happy to see a chapter drop. I grow more and more fascinated with ever passing chapter as to how you will make this a Caskett ending. It does seem that Kate will spend a lot of time in NYC after she gets this job. I'm looking forward to how you will take all of these different story threads and weave them together.
3/18/2023 c12 KB4RC
I just read all 12 chapters. Excellent story. I hope you finish it. Sideways was also excellent but never finished.
2/17/2023 c12 dan.lew.upg
cant wait for more
2/7/2023 c12 RCKBNFSK
This is one of the most interesting and complex backstories for Rick that I have ever seen. The references to other shows is almost like solving a puzzle in the middle of a story, which adds to the fun. Demming was an interesting add, seeing as we are seasons beyond his involvement. Pointing out of the team bullied Castle at that time was a interesting addition (although I hope that in three years Ryan and Espo have done enough to repair that relationship). Gate's irritation is enjoyable. My last, and most important, comment is: isn't a very crucial character, a main focus of this story, missing? Will she be back soon?

Looking forward to more.

Best
1/30/2023 c12 JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett
always love your siltation though if I'm honest it's rare that I don't at least have some knowledge about what your referring to. Now if you manage to find a way to reference "7 days" in this story I'll be shocked. Frankly I'd be a little surprised if you know it. It was a syndicated TV show that was short lived but ran in reruns on spike tv back in the day. The actor who played lead corrector "Frank B Parker" on that show was also in the District. I'm so glad to see you back posting and I loved the chapter especially Deming's appearance.
1/30/2023 c12 cabreradepartamento
A good way for many to believe that the affable writer is someone you don't want to be after you upset me that the one who messed with the younger brother learned that he should have gone looking for the tigers at the zoo before messing with the younger brother of castel everyone is learning who was the one who really directed the 12.
130 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »