FanFiction.Net
for Hillwood tales

10/31/2023 c1 Guest
40 chapters?! Wow!
7/6/2023 c40 173Ellis97
Well, in the end, I guess you could say it all worked out for the best:
• The Shortmans have their house back
• The gang has graduated and is about to enter middle school with new challenges.
• Rhonda is going to be a big sister and learn to share.
• Lila will be saying goodbye to all her friends in the city.
• Helga now has a loving home with her grandmother and has made amends with Miriam (Bob and Olga, not so much).
• Arnold and the gang won’t have to deal with Wolfgang for a long time.
• Everyone is ready to face the major changes in their lives in the future.
• Arnold has learned to accept things as they are, embrace change, and that making mistakes and having flaws aren’t so bad after all.
• And best of all, Helga isn’t afraid to show who she really is. She’s now ready to tell the world that she and Arnold are together.
Now that’s a happy ending and a happy beginning.
6/23/2023 c39 Ellis97
Wolfgang was always the worst part of the show. I’m amazed nobody ever discussed him.
6/11/2023 c37 Ellis97
No wonder Arnold was so attracted to "Rachel."
5/5/2023 c33 Ellis97
Yep. Things are about to get ugly.
5/4/2023 c32 Ellis97
Now that he’s becoming a grown teenager and going through his hormonal transitions, Arnold is beginning to lose his heroic messiah complex. This session is helping him realize that.
5/4/2023 c31 Ellis97
Arnold snaps at his own mother and father? Nice.
4/14/2023 c29 Ellis97
I wish they made more urban legend episodes. Those were the greatest ones.
4/14/2023 c30 Ellis97
Looks like Lila is gonna go through some major changes now that she’s got a potential new stepmom and a new house. The Sawyers are never gonna be the same after this.
4/5/2023 c29 Metehor
I think it was a pretty good urban legend! Thank you for this!
3/17/2023 c27 Ellis97
I’d hate to see how Rhonda’s new baby sister will turn out. The last thing anyone wants are more Rhonda’s running around.
3/5/2023 c25 Potato Fields
this better have a good ending
3/5/2023 c25 Esmeralda
Interesting developments. You are not just gonna leave it at that right?

I mean don’t forget about this story. Although life gets in the way and I understand. Just make sure you don’t forget this story.

I wonder if Helga can do anything about it? You know to keep with tradition of how resourceful she can be when it involves Arnold.

I’m glad you make her a bit rude but she has her soft side showing more her soft side and she isn’t bothered by her changes with her personality as a teenager. That’s how I picture her growing up like that. That she realizes both her soft side and rough side are part of her. And Arnold accepts both parts of her. Good job and trying to tap into Craig’s brain concerning them! I hate it when people write her as one or the other when both parts of her are her personality. Keep it up!

And I noticed your writing has gotten better with each chapter. I know it’s hard to do dialogue. I understand why you would skip it. But like at this point we can tell who is talking when you write. You give details within it to help us follow the dialogue. So I say just stick with it.

Overall I just want to see them get the Boarding House back!
3/3/2023 c25 Metehor
Whoa this is really surprising! I can't wait to read more!
3/3/2023 c25 Ellis97
Looks like the Shortmans will need to either find a new place or keep fighting for what they believe in.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »