FanFiction.Net
for And Then They Were In Love And Lost

8/13/2023 c1 ZeeWeeSoccer17
Love it!
8/12/2023 c49 KazooKaren
What a sweet way to end this story. I have enjoyed every chapter and look forward to reading more about this romance you have created.
Thank you for sharing it with us!
7/24/2023 c48 stormymamapup
I hope you continue this story! I absolutely love it and want to hear of more of their adventures together
4/22/2023 c41 codybulldogger
so good keep going
12/8/2022 c29 oliviadlxii
I love this story and I cant wait for the next Updates to see what happens next!
11/27/2022 c27 oliviadlxii
I just read the past few chapters and I like that your introducing some drama but I hope you don't kill him off. Can't wait for the next Update!
11/22/2022 c24 oliviadlxii
YAYY! I can't wait for the next Update!
11/15/2022 c22 oliviadlxii
There finally together! I love the way this story is evolving and can't wait for the next Updates!
10/26/2022 c21 Montauksea
I would love the sto ry to continue but I think it's really, really time for clay to acknowledge his true feelings and act on them. Please!
10/26/2022 c21 oliviadlxii
I love this story and would like to see them together immediately but I would like them to have some hurdles but nothing that would drag the story on or make them break up. Maybe you could get them together and do seperate story full of oneshots about the ups and downs and future of their relationship. I love this story and can't wait for the next Update!
10/22/2022 c20 oliviadlxii
I love this story and the consistent updates!
10/16/2022 c20 KazooKaren
Such a great chapter. I could feel the vibrations between Clay and Liz in the hospital. Now they can’t be together? What will it take?
10/15/2022 c19 KazooKaren
So good. I could feel the tension and sparks between Liz and Clay in the bathroom. Such a great couple you have created. As always, looking forward to more!
10/12/2022 c18 KazooKaren
This was so good. I hope you are planning to continue these adventures. I’m definitely looking forward more.
10/8/2022 c17 KazooKaren
Another great chapter. Thank you!
25 Page 1 2 Next »