FanFiction.Net
for To Become a Harpy

2/21 c1 2EmlynMara
What a brilliant short. Very much enjoyed it. It speaks so much as to the woman she already is and will become.
11/12/2022 c1 1LadyKitai
This was such a fun story! So good to be reading a new story from you! Keeping my fingers crossed for more
10/18/2022 c1 Guest
Nice to see you post again. I love this!
9/27/2022 c1 40Serena530
Interesting and long. Good job. And it’s late but welcome back. I was afraid Covid had gotten you. I was checking every few weeks to see if you had posted anything new or updated any of your stories. Even to see if you had added any new stories to your favorites list just to see if you had been on the site and reading.

I can’t wait to see what else you post when you have the time. :)
9/23/2022 c1 scrappy8
great job
9/17/2022 c1 Sirenstrong0617
Loved it!
9/17/2022 c1 22Gin110881
It was nice to read something from you again. I loved it and hope there'll be more from you in the future.
9/14/2022 c1 Savanna
I love your stories!
9/16/2022 c1 leolion6363
heyyyy welcome back! I love this story and it made my day when this popped into my inbox! looking forward to see more of your work!
9/15/2022 c1 pix25
Great story
9/15/2022 c1 PunksterNL
Good story.
But some thoughts: Inviting her to a tryout while knowing in advance they will be letting her go seems pretty disingenuous. They should've been upfront with her instead of giving false hope, if they want to have a trusting working relationship with her in future. This could very well lead to the thought 'if they'd like about this, what else might they lie a out'.
Also that bludger at the end should've led to a penalty, thus halting play and preventing the snitch catch, since it hit her when she wasn't in possession, right?
Cheers!
9/15/2022 c1 5RoyaleGaming1
While not the story I expected and hoped when I got an email with your username in it I enjoyed it quite a lot. Quidditch imo is hard to write and be entertaining so I was unsure if I was going to read at first but your reputation for good writing made me check it out. It was a good story thanks for writing
9/15/2022 c1 3mdauben
That was a great look at Ginny's first try outs. I can just imagine her determination and that she'd love every minute of it!
9/15/2022 c1 24Tonirae
Fantastic! Perfect! A great story that was exciting to the end. Thanks for sharing.