FanFiction.Net
for The Boy-King of Infinity

2/10 c4 MattBlack
It's pronounced alter, but spelled altar...
1/17 c11 La Phyzz
Well damn, that sucks. I hate when people who can't write and have nothing better to do than complain unjustly, get writers like yourself to stop. I do hope you come back to this as it was an enjoyable read.
12/26/2023 c11 Jondarme
Sorry to see you go. I've enjoyed your stories, and sorry for the 3rd level jerks that have been criticizing you. 3rd being those who can, do. Those who can't, criticize. Those who can't do either, tear people down.
12/16/2023 c11 6ShotaroxPhillip
question are you going to be on another site? cause your stories are pretty awesome
12/16/2023 c11 2Treyven 'The Raven' Corsey
I respect your decision. I'm just curious if you are going to post anywhere else?
12/16/2023 c11 tommyboynv
So sad to hear that you will be ending this long journey. You have been one of the most prolific and one of my favorite authors over the years. I appreciate both the role you have taken in the writing and fanfiction community and your story ideas fleshed out and sometimes not. I hope you one day feel a call back to writing, at the least, for yourself. I wish you only the best, with healing and rest added to it.
12/16/2023 c11 jharrell819
Holy fuck is this for real? Please say you have another site you plan to continue on? I've been a follower since 2011 your one of the few writers from back that still posts nowadays. Damn this is the end of a era
12/15/2023 c11 Dracul91
this is unfortunate. I enjoyed your stories.
12/15/2023 c11 Kichy-chan
I'm so sorry that you've been getting so much shit. And I'm going to miss your stories. I hope you'll write for yourself again one day.
12/15/2023 c11 NarutoMkz
Sad to see you go , I hope to see you write again in the future even if it’s on another site , I would tell you not to let people get to you but that’s impossible to do these days a lot of people are just plain negative and they feed on negativity,,anyways I hope things get better for you, as a little side note I’ve always enjoyed your stories,see later I hope you get your passion for writing back
12/15/2023 c11 firebluebird2006
sorry to see you go you wrote a lot of stories I liked.
12/15/2023 c11 5Ryo-chan wolfgirl
I’m sorry and sad to hear that you’re not going to be writing again and continuing your stories because of all the negativity that you’ve been receiving. I for one really enjoyed reading your stories, especially the Marvel crossover ones.

I’m sending you best wishes and hope for the best for you my friend. Take care
12/15/2023 c1 Knight5946
Gee congrats to all you ASSHOLES OUT THERE! Another writer gone because you cant keep your damned mouths shut! and hate on ppl just for the sake of yelling, next time if you morons think you can do better, then fucking put up or shut up!

As dor DZ2 so long dude. never let the assholes think your no good as a writer you are a top tier writer in my book. good luck in your next endeavour
12/15/2023 c11 Ranmaleopard
Sorry to see you go. I've always been a fan and enjoy your work. But in the end that's not my decision nor am I trying to say oh please don't leave. Take care of yourself!
12/15/2023 c1 SSDreadnought
Sigh, another author lost to negativity. Why are there ao little who can ignore the bad for the good? So sad, much pity.
130 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »