FanFiction.Net
for Best Friends for Life

7/3/2023 c1 730mary.okeeffe.16
You really captured Scooby's talking.
6/23/2023 c1 Guest
I honestly wanted to like this story, but this is just bad. It's akin to sniffing a moldy egg casserole from the back of my fridge: a stupid waste of time for something rotten that belongs in the trash.

Now, I hope I have your attention and that you can improve your writing, but that's not why I'm here. I'm sending this message on behalf of my friend, Tanya, who lives in Florida and is an assistant site administrator.

Here is her profile:
www dot fanfiction dot net/u/2873027/

Review her stories. You don't have to read them, just give them good reviews. They don’t have to be long, just some quick praise will suffice. She’s trying to win a contest, and for that she needs a large amount of good reviews.

If you fail to comply by not responding or worse yet, attempt to leave a negative review, I will report your account to both The Critics United as well as the other site administrators for deletion. Do not think of blocking or reporting us. I will find out and there will be consequences if you do something stupid to her.

If you troll my friend, be warned we will troll you, your fics and all of your followers. We will also place your shit fic in our other friend's community, Shit Fics That Deserve a Good Flame, so that everyone here will make fun of you. Since we don't want it to come to that, just write a short, good review for her stories and we'll leave you alone

,,,,,,,
6/4/2023 c1 Guest
Of all the obvious sock puppets on the site, you are the most obvious of all.
11/23/2022 c1 18frankannestein
It’s good to see you’re still writing, Heart! This was sweet too.
10/15/2022 c1 612yellow 14
I was pleasantly surprised to see this arrive in my inbox.

I’ll start with the bad first. There’s a lot of unnecessary info dumping at the start, most of which is surplus to requirements. You don’t need to tell us who’s who and what their role is in the group. Anyone reading this is going to know these things. Furthermore, only Scooby and Shaggy are really involved with the story at all.

The other issue is that Shaggy and Scooby are kind of unnecessary to solve the fics plot. They’re just…there for the most part.

That said, the rest of the fic is not bad. It’s cute and the resolution feels right. Keep writing and I hope your friend likes it
10/14/2022 c1 535KelseyAlicia
Man, this is so cool! And I LOVE Scooby-Doo! Who didn't grow up with the gang? This is beyond excellent! Thanks for such a wonderful birthday present! Thank you!